30 ♫

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
Jess's point of view

Everything went smoothly from then. Daehyun recovered fast but she couldn't make it to the audition so she just cheered for us in the background. And we all got accepted as trainees, but this life was hard and it was much harder for Alexis that was still in her last high school year. It was tough, but we handled it well. My dance skills improved, as well as my vocal ones. We all just improved our skills and we were happy.

Aside from the tiring practice and tough critique we received every month, the thrilling feeling of secretly meeting with our boys made us go through it all. They were always there. Even if they were busy, they were always there for us. Felix called me every time he left on tour, every night, and every morning he sent me texts that made me smile.

Months passed and we were getting better and better and in just one year we became the best version of ourselves and we were feeling proud of it.

"One, two, three! GO, GO, GO!" I screamed as we moved from a part of the room in the other, dancing our hearts out. We were practicing the new choreography that our dance teacher gave us for the monthly evaluation.

"YES, WE DID IT!" Alexis jumped when we finished it perfectly after seven hours of total fails.

"I think I'm dying..." Minnie fell on the floor, sprawling her limbs like a starfish.

Herin and I laughed at their poor resistance even after all this time and stopped when we heard the door opening behind us.

"How are my favorite girls?" Chan barged into the room with a big smile on his face, Hyunjin trailing behind him.

"Jinnie!" His girlfriend ran to him to hug him but realized she's sweaty so she just kissed his cheek gingerly.

"IGNORED!" Herin laughed as Chan just made an i'm-done-with-life face and moved on.

"We were practicing as always," Minnie said from the floor.

"Good, Chan, how are you?" I lifted my hand and he placed his fist onto mine.

"I'm good and I came with just as good news."

"MOVIE NIGHT TONIGHT!" Jisung screamed as he entered the room with the others.

"We got a free night finally! And we wanted to spend it with you girls so come OOOON, LET'S LEAVE THIS HELL!" Felix jumped in place excitedly.

"OKAY FINE, WE COMIN', JEEZ!" Minnie got up.

"Oh, and you'll be debuting soon," Minho said after a while, his tone indifferent.

"Okay, god, calm do- WAIT!" Alexis wanted to pack her things but stopped abruptly.

"WHAAAAT?!?!?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"AM I DREAMING?!"

As I said this, a big headache kicked in and I moaned in pain. I placed a hand over my head, what the hell is happening?

And that's when it all turned black. And I opened my eyes.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-