That Big Fat Ugly House

Start from the beginning

" So what am I supposed to do now Mr Sharma ? " I was still looking at my father while I was talking to Mr Sharma. When I turned to see him, he had a bright smile on his face and he was about to talk when someone opened the door and came running toward him.
"Hey dad.." she said and she hugged him.. Oh Anjali. The one and only daughter of the great Mr and Mrs Sharma. And then she looked at me and came running to me and said " OH MY GOD Sparkle... I'm so happy to see you. Its a pleasure meeting you. I have seen all your works its amazing. I'm a very big fan of you." She said and she hugged me. Then she turned to her dad and asked him "Dad did you talk to her? Did she say yes? " He immediately pulled her said and spoke to her in a low voice. Honestly I couldn't hear one word. With that she left the room but before leaving she waved her hand at me and I smile back. I was shocked by her sudden love. Now I looked at Mr Sharma and asked "Can you please tell me what is happening here?" He adjusted his coat again and looked me and spoke " You can either write the company on my name which I don't know what I will do with coz that company is not useful to me now... Or " I intrupted him " Oh please that company is very much useful to you." I said in a irritating voice. He smiled at me and said " Look Sparkle I don't want your dad's company but if I get something from you I will give this papers to you and you don't even need to pay the money." I was shocked by his words. He the money minded Sharma doesn't want money that is unbelievable. But what is scaring me now is that he wants something from me. What does he possibly want from me . I mean what do I have that he wanted the most. My thoughts was intrupted by him clearing his throat. He spoke in a relaxed voice " Relax Sparkle its not what you think. " Now he opened his laptop but didn't do anything else . " You are the best wedding planner in Banglore , so all I want from you is you have to plan my daughter's wedding."
Puff I was literally sweating thinking about what he was gonna ask. I laughed and said
"That's it. That's is you want?. I don't think you completely said what you want." He laughed now and said " Charles I agree that your daughter is way more smarter that what I thought. And to you answer your questions , yes that is not it I have a condition." He opened his drawer and placed a huge file in front of me and closed the drawer. I just looked at it. He said " I want you to plan my daughter's wedding according to this file. He paused
" And ? " I asked
He gave his devilish smirk and said " All the expense will be beared by your company."
What? " I'm sorry what Did you say? " Either I didn't hear him properly or I don't want to believe what he said. A part of me what to yell at him and other part of me was praying that all this should be a joke.
" Yes you heard me right. You have to plan my daughter's wedding and all the expenses will be beared by you. That's it. " He said.
I felt like the room started spinning, I couldn't breathe. But the first thing that striked me is the plan so I grabbed the file and opened it. I slowly and carefully went through the file. Every page I turn my blood started boiling not because of the plan. The plan is amazing. Just like my dream wedding. I turned to the last page and after going through the plan, I mentally calculated the amount. At this point my blood crossed the boiling stage. I stood up and threw the book on his table and yelled at the top of my voice. " WHAT THE FUCK!!!. My father owes you 1.5 million but this plan is worth 2.5 fucking million!!!! ".
" That is not my problem Sparkle its either your father gives away his company or you plan my daughter's wedding. You have only two options." He said as if this meant nothing to him. Of course why would it mean anything to him after all it's my business and my money.
" I'll give my company to you." My dad said.
"Oh Charles you have lost your right to make decisions now and only Sparkle's decision is considered in this." He said and taunt my dad.
My dad stood up from his chair and said " She will not do anything if you want take my company but leave her alone."
I was thinking to hard that I couldn't hear the rest of their argument. I decided to stop them.
"ENOUGH!! " I shouted.
The guard opened the door and asked if everything was alright and Mr Sharma answered him and sent him away. He looked at me and said " Look Sparkle you have time left till night and by morning I want to know your decision. My card is in the file just call me when your ready."
Without a word I took the file and walked out of the room . I didn't even bother to talk to my father . I was so mad and if I talk now I will definitely regret what i say. I was walking away and their voices
faded behind me.

It was night and I was siting on my couch with a wine glass in my hand and the plan on the table in front of me. I had called Chole to come to my apartment so that I could tell her what happened. The bell rang but I didn't open the door coz Chole had the keys to my apartment and she rings bell once when ever she comes here just for me to know it's here. She came in and directly went to the kitchen and came back with the wine bottle and a glass and sat next to me. And in next one hour I told her all that happened earlier.
" That asshole!" She said.
" I don't understand why he is doing all this Chole , he was so sweet and very friendly. He treated me like his own daughter. Of course that was all before he fought with my father. God knows why?" I said as I sipped the wine from the glass.
"Look what do you want to do? Will you do this? Do we have that much funds for it? Or we can take the money which we are saving for expanding our business... And.." she said
" No no we will not touch the business money at any cost . Its for the company and it will remain for the company. " I said in a firm voice. She said "But we don't have that much money Spark. 2.5 million is too much. I mean who will plan wedding for that much money unless if he is a .."
" Rich asshole" I completed the sentence. We both started laughing. In next few hour we discussed all the possible way but nothing worked out.
It was nearly 2.00 am in the midnight and Chole was already sound asleep on my couch. I walked to the balcony and stood there . The cold breeze hit my face. And then an idea striked me.
I went inside the apartment and searched for my phone. It was in the table near the T V. I grabbed my phone and the file and searched for Sharma's number. Before dailling his number I took a deep breath and pressed the call button. He answered in the third ring.
" Sparkle why are you not asleep now its late night and..." Before he could even complete his sentence I spoke

" I'll Do It."

But this is not the day that changed my life..

( P S. Don't forget to like share and leave your comments below and also vote for my story if you liked it.)