But we'll do it for the summer body right? Let's go. "Alright let's do this." I sigh and put my phone in the pockets that's on my outer thigh. We then walk out the kitchen and leave the mansion.

"How do we count the miles we run?" I ask. "I counted it yesterday so we'll run pretty much the same route." Vanessa shrugs and starts stretching her legs. I only nod my head and follow her stretching methods just as Johnny.

He's wearing a black muscle tee with grey sweatpants. Vanessa dressed all in white with her leggings and wide shirt. It may be already evening but its still pretty warm so I dressed in high waist shorts and a pink crop top. Well, yes, now that I have the fashion, we simply stretch and then start running.

And the surprising part was that this island obviously didn't have streets or real paths where you could run on. So what we did was actually to just jog along the beach by the ocean. With no shoes on. At some point I did wish that I'd trip or step on a seashell to cut my foot so I didn't have to run anymore but it never happened. The beach was the cleanest I've ever seen and the sand was soft as candy floss. No prospects to hurt myself. But all in all I really wasn't gagging for it.

Not wanting to sound like a hippo I did try to breath as quiet and moan as less as possible. Which really wasn't helping my condition of almost fainting.

What I enjoyed is the view we had. The sun was starting to set down and already seemed to want disappearing behind the waves. But that'd still take a while since it's only like 8 pm right now. The sky is painted in purple and orange colors by the time we end our run.

I almost swallowed the whole liquid I had in my bottle with one shot. 'Damn that was hard' I thought to myself. I sit down on the stairs as I'm catching my breath and my head hanging between my shoulders. "Just ... how?" I sigh and open my ponytail to tousle through my hair.

"It's the training. It gets easier after a while." Vanessa comments when she sits down besides me. "I don't feel so." Johnny groans and sits down on the other side of me. I giggle slightly and hand him my bottle which he thankfully takes. He swallows the rest I had left in it and runs the back of his hand over his glistening forehead to remove the sweat.

The sun in front of us shone on his face brightly to reveal a few facial characteristics. Little folds on his skin at the edge of his eyes, his forehead or between his eyebrows. The beautiful thing with his eyes is not only their color but how much they sparkle when they meet light. As if there's something like a reflection. His long and dark eyelashes shadowing, the hollows inside his cheek seem even more distinct.

"Do I have something on my face?" I suddenly hear Johnny's voice and only then I realize that I had such a great look at his eyes because they gazed right back at me. I immediately blush and turn my head to look down.
"I-I don't think so. I thought... but no." I quickly lie and am relieved at the fact of having my hair down to hide that embarrassed face of mine.

Is there a way to convince myself to be blushing only of embarrassment and not because I kind of like this man? no?
fuck it then. What am I supposed to do now?

"I feel like I should take a picture of the both of you." Vanessa speaks up and grabs my phone within half a second. "What, why?" I burst out. "Well because the sun shines to prettily on you and don't you want a picture with the one and only Johnny Depp?" she giggles. "I'm sweaty" I whisper. I do want a photo though.

"Don't say that as if I was someone special." Johnny sighs but slides near me. "You are!" I scoff and prickle his side. His gaze wanders down to my face and he smiles slightly. Johnny's hand then pushes mine away and moves to my stomach to tickle me.

"Don't you dare to tickle me!" I warn but can't keep my seriousness as he keeps going. I lean my head back from laughter as Johnny takes his other hand to torture me as well and try to defend myself. "NoOO." I whine and double up with laughter.