CH-28

Gear Up.

Miya was still in butler's embrace as Clair checks her pulse... breathing, and checks if there are any injuries. Dann quickly switched on the fan as Miya was sweating too much. Everyone was really worried about Miya.

Alrich and Sunny were standing looking at Miya. Sunny was trying to stay calm, trying to understand what exactly happened... But it was a scary situation, her hands were trembling. On the other hand, Alrich was on fire, he wanted to know who did this to her. He angrily busted out of the room going to the handcuffed group.

The butler sighed at his behavior, then looking at Miya. Clair assures that she is fine and just fell in deep sleep due to a something.

"Shock?" Sunny said finally coming back to her senses as her hands stopped trembling. She sighed in relief.

She felt a hand on her shoulder making her flinch. "Sunny, You good? You seem to be sweating a lot." Sunny just gazed at Miya. "Y-Yea I am fine... It's just that Miya usually just freezes and goes blank if something like this happens, but seeing her like this..." Clair already noticed how anxious she was. She indicated the butler to take Miya to her room and she will deal with Sunny.

But Sunny started to go with the butler as he took her back to her room and Clair stopped her for talking. Sunny didn't want to talk and also just wanted to be with Miya after what just happened but then Dann assured things will be fine. Soon everyone left the room.

Sunny Clair and Dann were sitting in the room. Sunny was just blankly staring at the wall behind. Finally, Clair started speaking."Is it the first time this is happening to Miya?"

"I don't know..never saw her this before." she gave a short answer disinterested in the conversation. Dann noticed but decided to keep quiet."So are you fine?"Clair continued.

"Yes."

"We are sorry for this-"

After so much effort Sunny cut off"Please...Can we talk tomorrow?I am tired...and sleepy".

Clair looked at Dann as he nodded. She gave the approvals, Sunny slowly got up heading to the room. She opened the door and found Miya peacefully sleeping, her expression was calm and seemed like she was having a good dream. She just sighed leaning her back on the headboard of the bed.

"Ugh. I need to sleep but I don't have sleep. Fuck you Miya for making me worried but...What happened to you? Was that your 'imaginations' again or someone actually came over and assu....no.Clair said you were fine."Sunny patted her hair like a mother then folding her arms onto chest whispering"Is it a wrong decision to stay here?......it doesn't seem safe...what if someone else attacks us. What if we got shot....or maybe tortured by that maniac if the plan doesn't go well." her mind started to strain cause of negative thoughts and too much thinking. She massaged her head then staring into space.

She felt her cheeks wet. She again blamed herself for them being in this situation. She couldn't imagine that if plan failed....what would happen to them. Even tho Clair protected them, these things were too new for them to experience.

"Fuck this shit! Why am crying?!" she wiped her tears roughly, sniffing angrily going to sleep.

"Come here dear..." her grandma says little Miya."Mom?" she smiles brightly putting her palms on grandma's lap listening to her. Grandma smiled at her and caressed her cheeks."You know Miya when you grow there will be a lot of unexpected things coming on the way but never turn you back, all things which happen in your life are for some reason. You have to struggle to have a wonderful life..." Miya gave a confused look as she didn't know what 'struggle' meant at that age.

Grandma chuckled then brought Miya's head resting on lap caressing her hair."You are going to be an elegant girl when you grow up Miya and a good boy will protect you at an extreme time....he will be your true love..." she blessed.

Time-8:00-

Miya woke up slowly opening her eyes."Mom.." she whispered. She touched her hair if her hand was still there but she was not. She slowly started tearing up."Why!? Why do you come....." she thought then brought her head close to her knees burying in it.

She felt a warm embrace."Hey, it's okay..."Sunny said hugging her tightly. Miya sniffed then Sunny broke the hug. Sunny then rested her backhand on her temples and also on hers then sighed in relief."I am so glad you are okay...You were sweating...a lot last night".

Miya gave a confused look then remembered what happened and widen her eyes."I-I am sorry...its the imagination again...I just thought a creep entered the lunchroom"

"It's okay. Its all right to be scared but you....you passed out last night....so that's kinda unexpected"

"I what?Like falling on the floor? that pass out."

Sunny gave a confused look."She doesn't remember that she passed out?"

"Y-yea...you pa....umm..remember butler hugging you?"

"Butler hugged me...?".

Sunny clapped her hands saying"Okay okay...tell me what happened and what 'creep'." She looked at her so that she remembers everything.

"Alrich...went out...I froze cause..cause?I don't know...then I looked around and....the lights went off which scared the hell out of me. I sat down closing my eyes not wanting any imaginations. But then cold wind gushed in lunchroom..then uhh... I started hearing windows breaking....uh maybe my imagination.....then I opened my eyes and just looked around...it was dark... I heard faint noises. Crazy noises. Then...uh... I saw shadows of people on curtain-like they were coming to me... I got scared...that's when the creep landed on the balcony. I hid under the table...." she paused trying to remember.

"Okay, so it was not a vision. Breaking windows... that happened with everyone. Shadows might be when people were coming up and noises might be our talking but guy entered her room what?"Sunny analyzed waiting for her to recall.

"Then he came inside...his heavy steps...he had a big gun.SHIT.t-then he said"Weston is going to be so happy having these girls..." and straight went out of door shutting it. I guess I was in the dark so maybe he didn't notice. I even held my palm on my mouth" she showed kinda panicking.

"Hey hey, its okay.T-They are caught actually...."Sunny said the entire story.

"What the f-?WHAT.?"

"Yea..."

Miya didn't know how to reply. She got to the result that this place is not fully protected."I-I am saying...I said this already...this place is not protected.....We-We need to get out of here.I-I don't-"

The door burst open making girls flinch."Don't even think about it" Dann said in a stern voice with Clair behind.

"But-"Miya got interrupted by Clair saying."If you suspect us so much for protecting you. Why not do it yourself"

Girls have confused look.' By ourselves?'they thought in unison.

"Gear Up Girls. You need some training. A really helpful training."