CH-27

(Disclaimer: Long chapter)

Darkest hours.

Time:10:00 PM

Miya chuckled gaining Sunny's attention. She was sitting on the chair folding her legs whereas Sunny was sitting normally. They were currently at 'Clair's library'. After dinner, Sunny requested Clair to offer them some books so that they don't get bored, and surprise, surprise! Clair showed them her mini library and the girls were amazed, they selected their books and started reading right away.

"Is the book humorous?" Sunny asks."You know I prefer 'watching' comedy not reading. It's simply...." her voice faded as she smiled. "You are being weird. Is it about h-" Miya snapped in an irritating whine. "Hey no. Can you leave him for some time? Too much of taunting." Sunny just sighed "My bad. What is it then?".

Miya swung her body from left to right and smiled brightly saying "We are like agents"."Huh?" Sunny gave a confused look.

"Like you can understand right. You know being with police, going on mission freaking working with mafia.......that's what agents do right?" Sunny laughed."Hahaha actually yes, but you know agents can even fight. They are strong-willed they are cool they are intelligent-". "Jeez! Are you dissing ourselves?". "HA? what do you mean by 'dissing'. That's the truth" Miya groaned. "You are so boring sometimes" "And you are such a child. "Miya scoffed. They again started talking about random things as time passed.

Miya then asked Sunny about Clair. "So how is Clair?~She is so freaking cool. ~ You talk to her right? Tell me something about her". "She is cool of course. I asked her if she has any personal time since she is so busy as an agent. It seems she makes sure to spend time with her family. She's happily married and has a 10-year-old child". "Whaaaat!? She has a daughter! works all the-" "Argh! For the 10th time. Don't interrupt when I am speaking"

"All right. Go on. "

"Yeah, and her husband is a house-husband. She spends all the time with his daughter to make sure she has the best childhood. And Clair works hard to show her daughter to be a strong woman when she grows up... That's so nice. Clair was all smiles talking about her family, not her strict self."

"That's so sweet of him. Hmm, she is dominant o- "Miya said but Sunny cut her off knowing in what way she was going to say.

"Ah, your corrupted mind.....but she is the head of the house."

"Tsk. That's so freaking cute" Miya giggled. "And say what more"

"She became strict again after she finished talking about her family, and told me that she hopes that both of us will grow up to be strong women too... And sensible and... Not stupid."

"Wow, why? We are not that bad, right? I mean yeah we broke into Renu's house and didn't tell the police but- Anyways seems like you like Clair a lot."

"Yea a lot. Kinda inspiration... like you see. She stays and works here not only for her family but for the country too." Sunny said in a soft voice.

Time:11:00 PM

Sunny stretched and looked at Miya who was focused on reading. "My My we are not planning to spend the whole night are we?" Sunny asked keeping her book back at the shelf.

"Eh~Wait Please! The protagonist is-"

"Nah.I don't wanna listen you will end up saying the whole story. Can I go? You can come right?"

Miya thought for some time then nodded. Ruhi smiled and waved. "Good night then Soul sister". Miya laughed and waved back. "Night night"

The fact that Miya loves reading books more than Sunny and will not let go of the book until she is done with it. For her book was everything, she imagined every inch of the story and smiled and cried according to the plot.