"You've really out done yourself this time, Sokka." Katara said and I agreed.

   "This might actually work." Shyu said. "The other sages will hear the explosion so once they go off you must go in."

   After stuffing the bags into the holes we stood behind pillars and watched as Shyu and Mirai shot at the skins they got back with us and then the explosion happened but the doors stayed closed.

   "Why. Won't. It. Open!" Aang was shooting air at the door.

   It's not working.

   "Aang! Stop!" Katara said. "There's nothing else we can do."

   "I'm sorry I put you all through this for nothing." Aang apologized.

   Sokka said that the plan looked like it worked and Katara called him a genius but Aang and I were confused. Then she explained to us her own plan.
   The other Fire Sages arrived and as Katara had guessed they really thought Aang had made it inside. They opened the doors, Momo attacked one and the rest of us did too.

   "Now, Avatar!" Mirai called but Aang didn't come out.

   "Aang, now's your chance!" Katara yelled but Aang came out struggling fighting with Prince Zuko.

   "The Avatar's coming with me." Zuko said and the Fire Sages over powered us. "Close the doors, quickly!"

   My brother and sister were being tied to a different pillar than I was. We watched and saw Aang jump into the room and the doors closed behind him. A blue light flashed from inside the room and we had to wait.
   Zuko and the others tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge because the blue light meant that Roku didn't want them inside. Zuko asked Shyu why he helped Aang and Shyu told him it was still their duty to help. There was a clapping coming from behind me but I couldn't see who it was.

   "What a moving and heart felt performance." The familiar voice said.

   "I can't get away from these two!" I rolled my eyes.

   "I'm certain the Fire Lord will understand when you explained to him, why you betrayed him." Zhao said to the Fire Sages. "And Prince Zuko, it was a noble effort but your little smoke screen didn't work. Two traitors. In one day, the Fire Lord will be pleased."
   He walked over to Mirai. "Who's this?" Before he could touch the mask she kicked fire at him sending him back. "We'll find out sooner or later."

   Zuko told Zhao he was too late but Zhao was willing to wait out the Avatar. Zuko was tied to the same pillar as Mirai and I.
   Katara asked how Aang was going to make it out of this and Sokka asked how were we going to make it out of this.

A blue light blinded us for a second as the doors opened. We thought it was Aang and the Fire Sages shot fire at him but then Avatar Roku appeared.
   He melted the chains away and Zuko got away, I ran over to Sokka and Katara as the building shook, then Shyu told us that Roku was going to destroy the temple and warned us to leave but we weren't going anywhere without Aang.

   "Please take my granddaughter to help you!" Shyu said and I glanced at Mirai.

   She didn't seem like a bad guy, she did have an attitude. She definitely wouldn't be holding us back or anything like that.

   "We can leave together!" Mirai told her grandfather. "You'll be arrested if they catch you."

   "I can handle it." Shyu told her and looked at me specifically. "Please."

   The three of us looked unsure but I agreed he thanked me and ran with the other sages. The four of us waited for Aang.
   Aang came back and we helped him. The stairs had been filled with lava we looked out the window debating if we should jump or not but then Momo and Appa came and we jumped on, safely making it onto his saddle.
   As we flew away we looked over at Mirai. She was still wearing the mask and we heard her sigh before standing up and blasting fire from her hands, shooting it at Zhao's ship.

   Do all Fire Nation teens have anger problems?

   "I'm sorry." She said but she didn't sound sorry.

   "It's fine. You can teach Aang, how to firebend." Katara said sternly.

   "No..." Mirai replied. "Drop me off where ever. I have to go save my grandfather from Fire Lord Ozai and Zhao."

The four of us looked at each other and since we didn't know her enough to trust her, we agreed to drop her off as soon as we found a safe landing spot.
   We landed in the woods and feeling bad I gave her some money that was given to us from the village we recently saved. Everyone looked at me but I ignored them, then we took off, Aang looked sad and disappointed so we all went over to try and comfort him in a hug.

————————
Alright so I want your opinions, Mirai is a character that I want to turn into a Sokka X Oc because Sokka's a mood and I simp for him, Let me know what you guys think.
She will be in the books more in the future. Get it *wink, wink* so yeah. (In book three more than anything.)
(The book is already posted)
Edited; 10/29/20
Re-edited; 7/8/21
I will also be re-editing that book as soon as I'm done with these three. So if you want to wait it might be edited by August.