"I know."

"Right, so get it together."

"Bart... He..."

"I'm doing the best I can Diana. You need to grow thicker skin. He loves you. Use that to your advantage." What the hell did that mean?

Nothing and Diana meant nothing was more welcomed than when Bart took Mitchell... She had the house to herself. It was just nice to do nothing... Not to deal with anybody.

Her son was a little shit... He took up a lot of her time unnecessarily. Just loved to keep her on her toes. He loved to make so much mess just so she was cleaning up after him. He had this thing inside him where he wanted to see her suffer. He didn't mean to be that way, Diana could see him struggle with trying to stop himself from carrying on...

She was so lost, so tired. The stress all the time.

Zayn and Mitchell were truly stressing her out. She was about to have a meltdown...

Jamie came for a visit. The beauty on this one was out of this world stunning. She was gorgeous... It always took Diana a while to get over how pretty she was. Life was not fair.

"Hey... You've been okay?" She asked kicking her shoes off and putting her feet up on the sofa.

"Yeah... Been good. You?"

"Hate my life. Me? I hate my goddamn life. I'm about to hire an assassin and kill the Cunningham's. For real. I mean I got the money to do it too." She said nodding her head.

"What's going on? Last I heard was Zayn was going to marry you." Jamie nodded her head.

"Yeah. I asked him." Oh... So she wasn't lying. "He's an idiot. He loves to piss his brother off and he was all for it."

"I think he might be taking it serious." She told Jamie.

"Yeah. If only to piss Bart off. To get Bart to wake the fuck up and just marry me. I mean I'm not ugly... What's the fucking hold up? He won't let me move on, he doesn't want to be with me... I need to get married."

"Will you marry Zayn?" Diana found herself asking.

"Shut up Diana. Would you marry Bart?"

"No. It's not the same... I mean Zayn..."

"You honestly think he would stoop that low? He loves his brother."

"He also works in a strange way."

"I know right. Nobody knows what goes on in his head."

"So... What are you going to do about Bart?"

"I'm going to kill his life is what I'm going to do. He will marry me. He will have no choice."

"He's different to Zayn. I mean... He holds back..."

"He finds it hard to commit." Jamie shook her head. "I mean I know he's into me. I know it... He finds it so hard to see me with anybody... Just marry me already."

Diana laughed. "How funny, any man alive would jump at the opportunity to marry you..."

"Not Bart. Bart fucking Cunningham. I want to just shoot him and be done with it."

"Nice."

Jamie hung around for a while. Nice to have some adult company. She was funny. True to herself. She was witty and had a great sense of humour. Zayn found her hilarious. And Zayn never found anybody funny.

Saturday afternoon and Diana received a call. "Dad said for you to come and pick me up." What?

"Why?"