CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

How to do this? Diana was in a panic. Zayn was becoming more and more obsessed with the idea of having her return to him. She would rather die... She meant that in the best possible way. She would rather die than ever be with him again.

She was so afraid... Too afraid to think clearly. She didn't know how to handle Mitchell who decided to play up again. Every time he noticed she was overly stressed he would act up. He would call Zayn and have his little rant. The little disloyal asshole was killing her life.

Mitchell was good for most of it, but occasionally he would just be a pest. He wanted to hurt her. She knew this... Diana was usually able to deal with it, other times it was just too hard to handle.

Bart came around to collect Mitchell. He was taking him to spend the weekend with them. "How's things?" He asked taking a seat.

"Yeah... Okay. You?"

"Okay." He nodded his sexy head.

"Jamie okay?" She asked. She wanted to hear Bart's take on things.

"Jamie? Why are you asking me?" He seemed confused. "Haven't seen her in a few months."

"Oh..."

"Oh? Is that supposed to mean something?"

"No..."

"What is it Diana? Spit it out." She didn't know whether or not to tell him.

"Zayn said something about marrying her." She told him... Idiot...

"Yeah. Good for them." Was Bart's reply.

"It's not a joke?" She asked freaking out.

"No."

"Oh... And you are okay with that?" She really didn't get this. She was so very jealous... It was bad enough not being able to compete with Jamie's beauty... Not that she wanted to be with Zayn... Still...

"Yeah... Why would I care? Fuck them both." He said not looking very interested in the conversation.

"Bart?" She wasn't buying it.

"What? I don't care. Fuck it. They can do whatever the fuck they want."

"Okay..."

"Shut up." He snapped at her. Then his attention turned to Mitchell. "Oy you... Listen carefully to me, the next time you call up your father to tell him that your mother is not looking after you, I will personally come here and belt the fuck out of you." Oh... That just happened.

Diana didn't bother on getting involved. This kid needed to fucking learn.

"I didn't..." Mitchell whined.

"Yeah you did. Understand, I will first beat your fucker of a father up before I come and deal with you."

Mitchell didn't look too happy now. Good. Eat that asshole! He just loved to make her life a living hell. She understood that all he wanted was for Zayn to be around and to feel like he was part of a complete family, but by god he was draining at times.

"Do you need anything?" Bart said getting up.

"No... No... All good..." She wanted to cry. Was Zayn really going to marry Jamie.

"Why do you care? If they get married, fuck em... Why are you stressing about it?"

"I'm not." She lied.

"Yeah you are. Stop sending him mixed messages Diana. Either you want him or you don't. He picks up on little things... Body language... He knows shit." Didn't she know it?