ZhuiLing (14)

Lan Si Zhui x Jin Ling

Jin Ling's POV

Hi, I'm Jin Ling from LanLing Jin Sect.

I have a perfect husband from Gusu. He was the most handsome men I ever seen in my life!

He was smart, understanding, he was the one who cover up all my weak points. I know he was the only survivor from the Wens but I don't mind! I love him as a person not his family background!

He was also one of Master Lan proud student! Even all the students likes him too! Unlike Master Lan, his classes was never bored all students loves his lessons.

At Lan Shi,

A men wearing Gusu sect uniform, a cloud symbolizes headband that represent Gusu and was on the study table reading and marking his students essays after lessons are over. It might be he was too concentrate on his students essays and never notice that me came in and hug him from the back. He.. is not any one but my husband, Lan Si Zhui!

"Si Zhui.." I kiss his cheeks and smell the unique scent that come from him.

"Jin Ling, stop it! I'm still marking the students essays." He smile and gently caress my face.

"There is no classes tomorrow, why not put it aside and take a rest?" I took his brush away from his
hand while my another hand put the essays aside and make him stand up and hold his hand.

"Let's go out today, I want to have a date with you."
So we went out of Cloud Recesse, I bring him around in Cai Yi Town and later at night we had dinner at his favourite restaurant, after that we decided to stay overnight outside so I send a message to Uncle Wei to inform him that both of us will come back tomorrow morning.

At night, after showering my husband couldn't wait and immediately carry me who was still drying myself in bride style and walk towards the bed

Upon reaching the bed, He place a deep kiss on me and bite my lower lips so that we could breathe and also to sync his tongue with mine.

"Jin Ling... I want to take you.."

We pull away from us and took a break from our kissing and he asking me while catching our breathe.

The warm air coming out from his mouth plus his question are making me blushing as red as cherry tomatoes.

I smile and nodded my head while pulling down his headband and let him tie a knot on my hands.

That night was a precious night to us and not wasting anytime, he cast a slient spell to surrounded and continue where we stopped.

The End.