ZhuiLing (6)

Hi all! Before ya'll start reading. This chapter contains Mature contents. Also, I'm not good in writing sex content so below most of the writing credit to the writer who wrote it and I just do some copy & paste & editing by adding and delete some wording so it won't be totally the same.

Please enjoy reading. Those who cannot take boyxboy sex content please don't read it.

I apologise for any grammatical mistake I had make.

Lastly, many love from me, author.
❤❤❤❤❤
_______________________________________________

It almost 3am, Jin Ling still not back from work while Si Zhui is waiting for him to come back.

Half an hours later...

Jin Ling came home and found Si Zhui was sleeping on the sofa, he went to him slowly and carry him up in bride style and bring to their bedroom.

"Mn.. Ah Ling..." Si Zhui was half sleep half awake.

"Ah Yuan, sorry that I let you wait for me again."

Jin Ling put Si Zhui on the bed and caress his face gently.

"Ah Ling, have you eaten? Let me warm up the foods for you." Si Zhui ask and was about to leave the bed, he was stopped by Jin Ling.

Next, Si Zhui felt a warm lips was on his and he wrap both his hands around Jin Ling's neck and slowly shifted himself and seat on Jin Ling's lap.

"Ah Ling.. Mmnn..."

Jin Ling bite Si Zhui's lower lips to make him open his mouth to let their tougne sync.

Jin Ling didn't let go of Si Zhui until both of them are out of breathe, they are perspiraing and panting hard while looking at each other eyes and smile.

"Yuan, next time don't wait for me" he caress Si Zhui hair to the back of his ears. Jin Ling said.

"Then come home early next time, I don't want to sleep without you at my side." Si Zhui rest his head on Jin Ling's chest while saying.

"I will.."

Jin Ling make Si Zhui look at him and kiss again, this time hot and furious, both of them removing each other clothing and now they are naked.

"Yuan, I miss you so much!" Jin Ling speak while catching his breathe.

"Me too, I want you! Now!"

Si Zhui turn over and now he was on top of Jin Ling. He start off by playfully bite his left ear by placing his mouth an inch away from his ear and release a slow sigh, next he take his earlobe between his lips and gentle tug. To take the passion level up to notch, Si Zhui gently pull his head back to the side and starting at the base of Jin Ling's ear, he kiss way down the ridge to expose an extra sensitive tendon running from his ear to his shoulder.

"Mmmnnn.... Yuan..." Jin Ling moan.

Si Zhui smile and next he slowly went down to his chest then slowly to his stomach. He start kissing right below navel, taking some strands of hair between his lips and pull just hard enough for Jin Ling to feel it and of cos gently enough that Jin Ling not be jumping out of his skin.

After that Si Zhui goes all the way up to Jin Ling and took his bottoms lips between his and gently suck on it, while he took his bottoms lips, Jin Ling took Si Zhui's top lips to suck on and after that they switch.

After sometime, Jin Ling filp over and now Jin Ling is on top of Si Zhui, both of his legs was sides of Si Zhui as he pinned him on their bed and intertwined their fingers, holding his hand above his head and kiss.

His lips start to travel lower over his chest and Si Zhui let out a moan of frustration and as more of a whimper as he got to bottom of Si Zhui stomach where his undergarment began. He pull the elastic with his teeth and suddenly let it ping back to his skin.

Just as Si Zhui drew in a sharp breath at the slightly sting, Jin Ling kisses his way back to his chest and took a nipple into his mouth teasing the already taut skin with his tongue.

Si Zhui was totally turned on. He could feel himself getting hard down there.

Jin Ling let out a groan of appreciation as he looked down at Si Zhui who is now completely exposed and trembling body.

"So beautiful," he murmured, lust evident in both his eyes and voice. "You're so hard for me."

Jin Ling held both Si Zhui's shoulders, pressing him on the bed as he hovered before him more than ready entrance.

Si Zhui braced for the slightly uncomfortable, thoroughly enjoyable feeling of having his hole filled as they fitted into each other, like the final parts of a jigsaw puzzle.

Jin Ling suddenly growled, a frustrated, desperate growl and Si Zhui's eyes almost rolled back into his head in satisfaction with how much that deep sound turned him on and began desperately kissing Jin Ling.

Before he knew what was happening, Jin Ling suddenly thrust into his, and he broke away from the kiss and let out a scream of pleasure and shock at the sensation.

"Aaaahhhhh!!!"

Again and again they thrust into each other, working together in perfect synchronisation.

Si Zhui dug his nails into Jin Ling's back and wrapped his legs around his waist so that they could be as close and intimate as possible, all the while, clenching his muscles as tightly as he could, to bring him as much pleasure as possible.

His pelvis ground against his clit with every thrust, and he could feel himself getting closer and closer to climax.

Jin Ling pulled himself out of Si Zhui's body and hovered above him for a moment while he caught his breath back. His eyes were hooded over and his body was coated in a thin layer of sweat, making his muscles look even more defined.

Si Zhui pulled Jin Ling back down onto his and kissed him, still thrusting his hips towards Jin Ling's, unwilling to let go of the amazing orgasm which he could feel coming.

Jin Ling broke away, and with a slightly crooked smirk, began descending down the length of his body, leaving a trail of kisses in his wake until he reached Si Zhui's sweet spot.

SI Zhui moaned loudly as he felt Jin Ling's soft, warm lips enclose around his sensitive clit, and he began masterfully circling it with his tongue, pausing every couple of seconds to suck.

Tangling his hands in his short hair, Si Zhui squeezed his eyes shut tight as the tingling feeling in his core got stronger and stronger.

"Ah Ling.." Si Zhui murmured as his mind was elsewhere as the amazing feeling continued to build up.

Involuntarily, Jin Ling hands gently pushed down to keep his head in place between his legs.

He stopped moving his tongue over Si Zhui's clit, and switched to just gently sucking, much to his pleasure.

Si Zhui breathing deepened, he was so close now.

"Oohh... Yyyes!" Si Zhui hissed.

Just as Si Zhui was about to reach his climax, Jin Ling took his clit fully into his mouth, and gave one final, hard suck, sending Si Zhui into a trance as a magnificent wave of pleasure spread out through his lower body. He shuddered violently under him and screamed his lungs out.

Jin Ling's tongue continued to gently massage his clit while he climaxed, giving him enough stimulation to stretch the orgasm out into a very pleasurable, long one, as opposed to an abrupt one, had he have stopped.

Finally, after Si Zhui had finished completely, Jin Ling rolled off from Si Zhui and pulled him under his arm in an protective manner as they lay together, panting heavily in unison. Si Zhui closed his eyes and buried his nose into the crook of Jin Ling's neck, breathing in his scent as he drifted into a light sleep while Jin Ling is looking at his husband with a smile and place another soft kiss on his forehead before he leave the bed and clean themselves.

End.