ZhuiLing (7)

"Mr Jin, We had done our best to save Mr Lan but we failed and you must have mental prepare as his heart is getting weak and weaker. You may go into the ward to see him, my assistant will bring you to Mr Lan.

"Thank you doctor." Jin Ling thanks and bow to the doctor and went to the ward where Si Zhui was laying on the bed with oxygen mask on him.

He took the chair that was beside the bed and seat on the position where he able to see Si Zhui and he hold his hand as tears are falling out and dripping on Si Zhui's hand.

"Si Zhui..."

(Flashback few hours ago...)

The moment Jin Ling reach home and open the door and he saw Si Zhui laying on the floor. He dropped his bag and rush over seeing the boy was having cold sweat and the face was as pale as a paper. He immediately dial for ambulance. Few mins later, the ambulance came and rush Si Zhui to Gusu General Hospital.
(Flashblack end)

Since young, Si Zhui have heart problem. At the age of 10 he has his 1st heart transplant and very successful adopted by his body and now he was 25, it seem that God are playing a cruel game to him. 1 month ago he went back for his heart check up and was diagnosed that his heart is getting weak. He knew that now is the important time for Jin Ling to focus on his current project and upcoming promotion to Project Director if he done this project well.
So he didn't let Jin Ling know until he fainted st home and was rushedto the hospital by Jin Ling.

Jin Ling was dozing off and was awake affer he felt Si Zhui fingers slightly touches him.

"Si Zhui? Are you awake? Let me go get the doctor!" He was anxious and was about to leave but was stopped by Si Zhui who was holding his finger to stop him from leaving.

"Jin..Ling.." calling Jin Ling through the oxygen mask and gently shake his head, Jin Ling went back to him, holding his hand and seat on the chair.

"Si Zhui! Why are you so silly?" Jin Ling wipes his tears away and hold on Si Zhui's hand with both of his hand.

"I don't want you to worry because I know now is your chance to get promoted to next level." Si Zhui said while pulling down the oxygen mask on himself.

"I'm sorry that I neglect you and doesn't know that you're not feeling well and I'm such a bad husband!" Jin Ling bury his head on Si Zhui's hand and cry.

"Making you worried, I'm sorry..."

"Jin Ling.. I'm thankful to have you be part of my life. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you a child due to my condition.." Tears falling out from the corner of his eyes as he speak.

"It's okay, it's okay.. we can apply for child adoption once you fully recover. And we shall give all our love to the child from us and we will grow him up to be like you. Sweet, warm, kind person." Jin Ling smile said to Si Zhui.

"I.. I'm afraid I might not able to wait till that day come.. I know my body well, Jin Ling.. If I can't make it, please tell the doctor that I want to donate all my healthy organs to people who need it."

"No! Don't say such words! You will be fine and healthy again!" Jin Ling cry out.

"Especially my eyes, I have seen enough the world and to let me met you. You are the most handsome men I ever fall in love. You're my first and also last lover. It my turn to let others to see the world and find their happiness that they deserve. Promise me, this is my last wish before I die. Can you help me to fulfil?" Si Zhui looking at Jin Ling to wait for his answer.

"Mn.. I.. I will, I promise.." Jin Ling look up trying to hold his tears not letting to flow out but he just couldn't control it.

"Jin Ling.. My Ah Ling.. Don't cry.." Si Zhui smile weakly while he wipes Jin Ling's tears away and caress his face.

"My Yuan!!!" Jin Ling no longer able to control the emotional inside him and burst out and cry.

"Ah Ling.. promise me to take care of yourself after I gone, remember not to drink coffee with empty stomach, it bad for you. Remember to rest whenever you're tired, don't overworked, eat when you're hungry. Never skip your meal and.. and promise me if there is a girl you like, open your heart and let her in and love her, take care of her, doted her more then she does for you just like us. Promise?" Si Zhui smile.

"Yuan.."

"Tell me, you promise me.."

"I promise.. " Jin Ling nodded his head.

"Ling.. I love you.." His eyes close with smile on his face, the heart detector slowly end with one long note signal that the heart beat from boy have stopped and the hand that caress on Jin Ling's face fallen down to the bed.

The nurses and doctors rush in to give Si Zhui CPR but he didn't make it. He pass away.

Jin Ling told the doctor about Si Zhui's last wish he wanted to do and all nurse and doctors bow to Si Zhui as a respect and a thank you to him before pushing him to the operation room.

Si Zhui's wish was granted. His kidneys goes to a teenager who having kidneys failure and his eyes goes to a small girl who was blind due to a high fever and both of them who received their organs from Si Zhui was living healthy and happily with their loves one.

Few days later after the funeral was hold in the hospital, Jin Ling smile and look upon the sky, a gently wind blow pass him and he felt as Si Zhui never leave him before and was looking after him in the sky.

"Si Zhui.." He smile and leave the hospital with a jade container with Si Zhui's ash.

End.

_______________________________________________

Hi! I'm back with another ZhuiLing oneshot! It a short one and hope ya'll like it!

I apologise if I have make any grammatical mistake.

Many love from Me, the author. ❤❤❤❤❤