We parked in in Sam driveway and  Paul was quickly by my side helping me out"Are you going to drive me home later?" I asked knowing we were a ten minute walk away form Sam house. "Yes.. I don't want you to over do things and get you stressed, doctor said no stress"  he said making me smile, I kissed his cheek and walked with him into the pack house. "So how is the baby?" was the first thing Kim asked as we walked in "Well, both babies are healthy and strong" I said making everyone look at me with shock "Both?" Sam asked. "Yeah the doctor did a ultra sound and we soon found out that we are expecting twins and not one baby" Paul said in a happy voice. "Well now the pack is having one more baby" Emily said standing next to Sam holding her small belly. Everyone was laughing at this and I sat down next to Seth, seeing it was the only chair open. Paul stood behind me "Paul... Remember to call dad and see if he can come look at the nursery" I said holding his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah... Seth want to help with the changes?" Paul asked looking at him "If I may then yeah I want to help" Seth said happily.

Paul pov

I was shocked when I found out that my love is not expecting one but two babies. I'm more scared now then before but I know Faith is with me and we both will make good no great parents.  I soon felt more happiness build inside of me and it made me feel at home. I looked held Faith shoulder and smiled at Seth answers "Sure you can help" I said taking out my phone "I'm going to phone Charlie and see if he is free" I said walking outside I phoned him and soon he answered his phone "Son is everything okay?" he asked making me smile "Yeah everything is fine, we found out today at the doctor that Faith is expecting twins and not one baby. I was hoping grandpa to be would help me make changes to the nursery" I said hearing him gasp "Son. I would love to, I am of today so I can come over." he answered back. "That would be great and I got us a helping hand to" "Great I be there in about a hour" he said, knowing he is going to get the same colour baby crib as we already have "See you in a hour then" I said before hanging up, I walked back inside and kissed Faith head " Charlie said he will be at our house in a hour" "So that means we need to leave and you need to rest" I said making Faith sigh "Paul, my dad said a hour so we have time" she said "Love... Seth and I need to move stuff because it takes your dad 20 minutes to get to our house, with means he is stopping to get the second baby crib, seeing as he was with us when we picked the first one, he knows you would want the same crib for bot babies" I said making her blush "Fine.... you win" She said standing slowly up. Seth stood up as well and soon the three of us made our way to the truck. After getting my love in the truck and driving slowly to our house. 

Once I parked in our drive way, I got out and helped my love out of the car. We walked inside the house.  I helped her get comfortable on the couch and soon she was watching tv while we made it to the baby room I looked around and looked at Seth. "Well kid lets start by moving things around" he nodded and soon we started to move the things so that the second crib is next to the first one. 

(Okay guys I know this was the old baby room and I am truly sad that I have to change it but I need it to fit with the store ) 

I smiled at our work and soon heard knocking on the front door. I walked out to open the door knowing it is Charlie, once I opened the door there he stood with  more paint, a second baby crib(in a box) and some plastic bags with clothes and teddies in it" Well lets get to work son" He said walking in and to the baby room, not before kissing and greeting Faith. I took the box and gave it to Seth, who came to help carry the things. I then took the paint and soon closed the door. We all walked to the baby room and started to build the crib.