Chapter 3-Arena Auditions

Today was Saturday! The day of the Arena Auditions! The day that I was going to see Reece again. We have been talking all week and have got really close, were like best friends. All the girls think that we are going to go on a date. But I don't think so we are just good friends.

We all leave at around 9 O'Clock. And are at the station and take a selfie.I upload it to Twitter because everyone loves a cheesy picture!

@AllanaWinters- The @VioletHeaven Crew leaving to go the X Factor Arena Auditions! Wish us Luck!
Almost instantly I get a response of someone!
@ReeceBibby- Aww @AllanaWinters You look cute can't wait to see you soon! love ya x

I quickly favourite the tweet and log off twitter.We then all get on the train. We luckily find a carriage with a six seat booth so we can all sit down.As we get closer to the Arena I get more and more nervous. While we are on the train we practise our song, and we get a few weird looks off people but I don't think that we really care.

When we get to the arena I text Reece asking where he is. I don't get a reply of him so we all go to the toilet and re apply make up. We come out of the toilet and start to walk down to the backstage area as we are due to go on at 11:35.We don't get very far until I feel a pair of arms wrap around my body. I turn around to see Reece standing there.

"Surprise." Reece shouts at me

"Oh my God! Don't do that Bibby, you scared the shit out of me!" I say laughing

"Sorry Winters! What time are you on?" Reece asks me

"Erm 11:35 you?" I ask

"Oh I'm on at 11:25. So do you wanna go down?" He says to me

"Haha yeah okay!" I say

"Okay great. Just let me go get my family!"Reece says walking off.

"Allana! Check you and him out! You are so gonna get married!"Scarlett says to me.

"No I'm not! We are just close friends."I say as Reece comes down with his Family.We introduce everyone and then we walk down and we get given numbers and we walk down backstage. We all sit down and start talking. Soon again Dermot comes over.

"Hello Reece and Violet Heaven." Dermot says

"Hey Dermot, do you want an interview."Tia asks

"Yeah! You know me so well."Dermot replys

"Okay,Reece you need leave sorry Hun!" I say to Reece and he does a pouty face.

"No it's fine Reece you can stay!"Dermot says

"Dammit! I was hoping to get rid of you!"I say

"That's Rude Allana! Gosh!"Reece says

"Okay let's start this interview" Dermot says, he gestures over to the Cameras. And then starts talking again." Okay so now I'm here for some backstage gossip with our favourite boy Reece Bibby and our favourite Group Violet Heaven."We then all wave at the cameras. "Okay,so firstly can you all do your best selfie face?" Dermot says.

I pull out my phone and put the front camera and I hold it and put on a smile. Reece then decides to get in. And then he pulls a fave where he has a double chin, so I do the same and I take the picture.

"Okay so next can you get into three teams? "Dermot asks.Reece really quickly wraps his arms around my hips.While Summer and Court pair up and Tia and Scar pair up."So were are going to test your X Factor Knowledge.Are you ready."We all nod are heads and Dermot asks the first Question."What ex-X Factor contestant has released a movie called This is Us?"Dermot I asks.