4

THIRD PERSONS pov

Snoozing the alarm clock for the hundredth time, he again hid under the comforter. But to his utter disappointment his beauty sleep was snatched by none other than his own mom, who threw a jug of cold water not caring about the whole bed getting wet.

"Mom" He groaned peeking from under the blanket to which his mom sent draggers at him.

"You see the time? Its 8:30" His sleep long vanished into thin air as he jerked up from the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

"God, am late" he cried out.

.

.

.

"Mom, Im going" he shouted munching the sandwich hastily.

"Here" she said passing a bowl of curd with sugar to him making him smile.

"Thanks Mom" he said kissing her forehead and then was out of the house to attend the interview.

.

.

"Man!! It was lit" he stood with his friends enjoying his victory.

"Excuse me?" A sweet voice made him turn to the owner. Like her voice, she too was sweet. A fairy from heaven, she looked like. Wearing a pishtachio green shalwar kameez complemented her white complexion. Her silver earrings dancing against her cheeks, kissing her neck every time she moved .Her eyes adorned with kajal and eye liner stood out making her hazel eyes more prominent. Her lips appeared full with the nude lipstick that she had applied. Her brown hairs calling out to him to caress it.

"Hello?" her loud voice snapping him out of his revive.

"Huh?" blinking his eyes, he gave her the way, still mesmerised by her beauty.

"Anas, clean the drool" one of his friend offered him the handkerchief.

"shut up" he said running out to see her, but she was gone.

.

.

.

Twisting and turning his sides, he tried to sleep but looks like his sleep gave him a resignation letter and went on a vacation. Every time he closes his eyes, pair of hazel eyes smiles at him, running away from him into the woods making him chase her.

Hugging his pillow to his chest, he smiled dreamily recalling her voice and eyes. It was not her face that caught his attention, but her voice that felt like a honey to him. Her eyes which dragged him towards her in the first sight. It was as if someone pulled the strings of his heart, making it beat a different rhytm.

Moon and the stars witnessed his crazy dreams and thoughts for the girl whom he met only once.

******************

"For a change lets go to beach, what's say?" He asked friends who made a face at him.

"Bro? beach?" one of them laughed.

S"ounds good, besides even the weather is so beautiful". Another one interjected.

"So lets go" And they were off to enjoy the remaining with salty waters.

Driving the car with friends to tease is one of the best thing one can ever ask for. All you do is be tension free from all the stress that you have been facing, because you are with your friends, the ones who will drag you out of your serious problems and land you right into some other problems.

Parking the car at the parking lot, they got down and folded their pants up their knees, so as to enjoy the waters.

As it was evening time, there were lots and lots of people, enjoying with their families and some with their friends. Children chasing their siblings with their parents running behind them. And some building their dream house with the half wet sand. Young admiring each other rather than the sunset. Girls clicking photos and Boys fooling around.