Gen Y First Love 10

Start from the beginning

Both of them might be the last two people who came to clean themselves after the match. With Phai's assistance, he managed to set aside his friends so they could finally be alone.

"Next time, don't yield to me. It needs to be a real competition, so we can call it sport." Tong grabbed his things out of the locker. He was ducking inside his shirt to wear it so he could not see Pok' s dry smile.

This president guy was so well-rounded. How long would he be able to keep his secret away from this friend? How long would he be able to...?

He was just pleasing him to see the smile of the winner.

"Thanks to you, I passed the retest only because of you."

Pok really wanted to see his face badly. But, when he was really standing there with him, he was too afraid to look at him fully with his eyes. He grabbed the clothes and put them on, trying to conceal his excitement which appeared out of the blue when they were together.

"Umm" Tong replied shortly. He kept his eyes low. Pok still could not look at his friend with confidence. But, Tong was better in concealing this.

When Tong finished dressing up, he could not walk out. He was blocked by the thick body. So he looked at Pok's face.

"You have anything?"

"Well...how was your internship? It was tutoring the primary kids, right?"
That was not the thing he wanted to say at all. But his mouth was too heavy to ask what he meant to say. What excuse could he make? The excuse that Tong could be responsive about it and not suspect that he was asking because of any hidden agenda.

"They are much easier to teach than you, Pok." The response seemed to be a cheerful one with a smile. Knowing so, the one who asked quickly looked at the face to see fully. That was too much of me. Way too much. Just to see Tong's smile, he felt the warmth throughout his heart.

"It must be harder, 'cause I am not a primary kid anymore."
I am a grown up man, grown enough to like you! But who would dare to say this. What I could do was to keep this inside my heart.

"Don't fail the test too often, unless you need to go study with the primary kids again." Tong pushed his bag to fit with his shoulder, walking out to the exit. This time, Pok allowed him to go.

Tong was about to leave, while Pok was squeezing his hands together then let go. He was hesitating if he could ask. Alright...Pok gathered his bravery and shouted after him.

"Tong, are you free this Saturday?"

This Saturday was the last day of the student's internship in the coffee shop. Probably Saeb, or P' Mark who proposed that the farewell party should be held, to say farewell and to thank everyone who always came and visited the shop.

The kind owner of the coffee shop allowed them to order the foods all over the tables. They separated a corner of the shop, for the special guests from both ages would have a good time together.

"I'd like to toast to my younger brother, Saeb, who is very diligent. He has been wandering all over the university, I thought that we have got the new chief of security guards." Mark raised his glass and smiled naughtily when he saw Saeb waved his fingers, acting like he would take revenge. "Oh...did I misunderstand? Sorry, you actually are a server of this shop."

The rest in the table laughed together, Wayu, Doctor Krit, Phai, Saendee and Mark himself.

"P' Kit, P' Mark is bullying me. I don't know but you need to help me." Saeb turned to Doctor Kit who was sitting adjacent.

"What does that have to do with me?"

Stop shouting, Saeb. The past few days, he had just bullied me too! And it was terrible because I had no one to go to.