"Online advertisement? Well that's news to me. I guess Mr. Metawin might have added it. I'll go talk to him about it and will be at your office in a few? Does that sound good?" Earth said perplexed. He knew nothing about the online thingy.

"Yeah sure. Just make it fast." Bright rubbed his head. This Win is never going to let him at peace. He wanted to eat lunch already for crying out loud!

12:55

"Why are you here?" Bright asked annoyed with the tall and lean brat in front of him.

Bright was very much engrossed in his work when this brat just barged into his office room. Didn't knock. Didn't ask his permission to enter. Just came and sat down in front of him. Oh god!

"Well hello to you to Mr.Bright. And if i may say, this is no way to talk to your senior" Win said, a large smirk plastered in his face.

Bright just couldn't! This Win is just annoying the hell out of him. Bright is in this situation because of him and this guy has the audacity to sit there in front of him like nothing happened. He was fuming!

Bright get a hold of  yourself. Ignore him. Just focus on your work right now.

"Win, i went through the advertisement plan. There is a new addition. Online advertisement is something i am not familiar with. Just wanted to know  how this works." Bright chose to ignore Win's comment and got straight to business.

But the snarky bastard just looked at him. Straight in the eye. No reply.

" What? "Bright asked feeling a little queasy with Win's stare.

"I understand your concern. But before we begin i would like to bring in light 2 very important thing." Win said stressing the "very important" part that Bright found to be overly dramatic.

"Go on." Bright said.

"Firstly, please adress me as Sir as i am your senior here. And secondly i am not going to handle your inappropriate behaviour, i wished you and you didn't even reply back. Is that how you treat your senior?" Win said with a tone of authority in his voice.

Naa, Win didn't need anyone to pay him respect. He was far off from that. He was strict and diligent when it came to his work and employees but they didn't need to call him sir. He went by Win for everyone. Well except for this guy in front of him. He surely wanted some upper hand here. Plus he enjoyed annoying Bright.

"The hell Win! I never heard anyone call you Sir before. Why do i need to do that and if i may say, it's because of you that we are here! So stop acting like an entitled brat!" Bright retorted.

Win leaned on the desk. Though the table was quiet broad and they were sitting on the opposite sides, Win's tall and lean figure helped him get into Bright's private space.

They had a fair distance between them but that didn't stop Bright from gulping hard seeing Win so close.

His heart was beating like he was running in some sort of marathon. That brat had a charmers face, Bright was in awe of those small twinkly eyes and rosy lips.

"Now you listen to me dead head. Either you call me sir or deal with your problems on your own." Win said seductively.

His face was close to Bright. With every word he said, his hot breath was fanning Bright's face. Win is very much aware of the effect he can have over someone and Bright was no exception!