Gen Y First Love 8

Start from the beginning

"Kid, you go out and cross the street to enter the university. Then, turn right to the white tall building. After that, walk across the parking lot. When you see the intersection, turn left. Then..." Wayu tried to explain with kindness. However, from his face showing after trying to learn the complicated path, he tended to be lost from the beginning.

"I am from Chiang Mai, even there, I was still lost. I want to go talk to the officer about the scholarship 'Good skills for poor students'..." Kalae told Wayu truthfully, so truthful that Wayu felt empathetic. So, he offered Kalae his help.

"Let's go, I will walk you there."

"Really? Thank you very much. My name is Kalae, what is your name?" Kalae looked at the senior student with a pretty face admirably and respectfully from the first time. Wayu smiled.

While walking together with Kalae, both of them talked all the way from the front door to the office. Wayu left after he was sure that Kalae would not be lost to anywhere else. But, when he reached the first floor, he was surprised that he saw his naughty brother running to him with panic.

"P'Yu! You also heard the news!?" Saeb panicked with excitement.

"What news now, Saeb? What did you do this time?"

"I heard people said that the medical student who dropped out has just come to continue his study this morning!"

Wayu was stunted and speechless. Saeb shook his arm to call him, so he could feel himself again.

"The officer said he has left just now, P' Yu..."

If it was a coincident, it would be the one which Wayu could not let go. He did not know when he was starting to run, aimlessly, goallessly, just to find the one, that one. His heart was beating so hard in his chest. It may be because of the exhaustion or the wide back belonged to the tall guy he was so familiar with. The one who was not too far away.

His eyes saw P' Kit was talking with the tall man. Who could it be? Except...

"Wait, P' Pha...P' Pha, don't go." Wayu shouted, ignoring many eyes turning back to look at what was going on. His heart was beating so hard that he felt all numb.

Finally, the man stopped. Wayu ran to reach him, his hand was stretching out to grab the arm of his. This time...he would never let who he loved slipped away.

"P' Pha...please don't go again." It was hard to hide the sobbing tone in his voice, along with the heat at the tip of his nose. Wayu's eyes were unavoidably tearful.

The man turned back slowly. His sharp looking face with midnight black eyes glared at Wayu for a breath.

Finally, his deep voice said "No, my name is Thanu."

The man with the name 'Thanu' or the medical student named 'Thanwa Mahapattanapan' was a tall man. His eyebrows were aligned on his perfectly formed face. His face's components are well-made, with his high nose and draw-like cupid's bow. His eyes, eyebrows and hair were all dark black.

The voice awoke Wayu who was stunned standing there. He blinked his eyes again. The shadow of Doctor Pha faded away from the sharp looking face. His right hand which was holding Thanu's arm was a bit shaky before he dropped it from holding him tightly.

"Sorry, I had a wrong person."

"I will go now, Kit. See you." Thanu waved his hand to Kit. His eyes looked like he had a question, but it was not the right time to ask about the young man who stood still like cursed when he found that Thanu was not who he was looking for.

"Yes, P' Thanu." Kit responded while he saw Wayu was groping his face slowly like he was trying to get rid of the illusion. To get his mind out of it.