Gen Y First Love 6

Start from the beginning

.......................................................................................

Kit threw his intense punches hitting the sack in the gym like he was trying to express his frustration inside. He went all soaked with sweat. He paused to dry himself up for a second.

"Hard punch and such furious. You might never have a girlfriend easily, Kit."

Kit did not even bother to look at the speaker, he continued punching.

"You are still mad at me?" Mark brought himself to stand in front of Kit, not caring if he would get hurt if Kit did not stop.

"Back off"

"When will you stop avoiding me?"

Kit looked at him for a glimpse of second, then, he pulled out his hands off the boxing gloves. It's done for today.

"That day, it was my fault. I'm sorry..." Mark kept following Kit closely. His hot temper as he was caring too much caused him to yell at Doctor Kit. Kit ignored him for several days already. Unbelievably, Kit's cold reaction would make him so anxious that he needed to ask for forgiveness like this.

"P' Kit, you can scold me, punch me, or do whatever. Please just talk to me. Stop being silent like this."

"..."

Kit took his things out of the locker, and bumped into Mark's shoulder while he walked past. At the late night, almost hitting the gym's closing time, there were not many cars left on the parking lot. And there was no Mark's car there.

"I didn't bring the car here, you give me a ride please." As soon as Kit unlocked his car, Mark used his shameless skills to bring himself into his car with a poker face.

"Get in, P' Kit. It's already late. You will not be able to use the front door in time."

Kit pushed his cheek with his tongue. He would not go, even if he tried.

And he would never know how ro drag Mark who is bigger than him off the car. There was no other way but to start the car, roll with it and never speak a word like always.

"Lately, Yu has been doing better. Gotta keep him busy, so he won't be so distracted."

Mark had not bored to talk alone to kill the silence in the car.

"I think I will take him to learn how to drive. You gotta go with me. I don't care. You need to be responsible for Pha, your friend. Let's heal you from heartbreak syndrome together, please."

Doctor Kit's silence had started to make the passenger complain.

"Stop sulking like a girl. If not, just tell me how can you forgive me? So you will talk to me again."

Kit bit his tongue not to answer, although he felt offended with the insult that he sulked like a girl. Actually, Kit was not mad that Mark yelled at him. He avoided seeing and talking to Mark because of his own feelings that he felt when Mark was mad at him.

How many times did he get so mad and act wildly, scold, or even hurt Mark?

But when he was the one who was treated like that. He was stunted with fear...and felt unstable.

Darn it, that kid had got too much influence on him.

"P' Kit...if you don't forgive me. I will...kiss you now." Mark used his final card which he thought that Kit would scold him or hit his head hard for being not respectful with a senior student. Mark grinned. It looked like his thread worked.

The car which was moving with average speed gradually slowed down and parked beside the road as the control of Kit. On the contrary, instead of being afraid, Mark had a big smile on his face and was ready to be Handled. Kit could do anything to him, just not ignoring him is enough.

In the darkness, Kit turned his face to Mark. Not just only was Mark stunted, Kit himself also was. He could not believe what he did.

It took place so fast from the first second that Kit's lips touched his lips. Mark only could keep his big eyes open, his entire body was frozen.

Unfortunately, their sudden kiss did not allow both to touch firmly in the hands of each other. Mark's instinct made his hands holding Kit's face, moving to the proper angle for his lips to crush more, all over the mouth. The younger but more experienced junior slowly pushed the novice senior student to open, enough to slip his tongue inside.

Kit cried out inside his throat as a sign of protest. This kiss had invaded his mouth too much. Ki's hands were moving around Mark's neck. He meant to push Mark away, yet, it was the wrong move. It seemed like he even let Mark invade more.

"En..enough." Only one word could slip out from his lips. Still, the one who had been asking to hear Kit's voice all day long ignored him completely. Mark only kept kissing Kit as if he was a hungry man who could not stop tasting his lips once it was served.

"Ah..." The sudden pain Mark felt on his lips, with the unpleasant taste of his blood. It was a bite that Kit gave him as a souvenir. Was it enough for the sudden kiss just now?

Mark called his conscious back. Then, he felt his body was heating. His breaths were heavy. He was panting. He moved away from Doctor Kit to see his face clearer.

"Hands..." Kit was also breathing heavily, yet, he warned Mark.

Mark saw his hands as the proof, holding the straps of Kit's pants.

Yes...he was untying them without knowing himself

Kit sunk in his thoughts for a big while. The anxiety and sensitivity he felt for this junior kid, who was a man just like him...the unintentional kiss...it should have felt disgusting. It should have had some resistance. It should have ended up with awkwardness, shouldn't it?

But as the proof for himself this time...it is the total opposite.

"P' Kit..." Mark called the one who kept sitting still, no signs of kidding or any provoking. There were many questions he'd like to ask. Many feelings mixing inside him, he would want to tell Kit how he felt.

"Don't say." Kit ordered fiercely and started the car abruptly.

Now it is Mark's turn to keep his mouth shut.

The red blood on his lips started to dry, covering the bite at the corner of the mouth. In a few days, this little bruise would be gone.

Still, the kiss on the night would never fade away from the heart of theirs.