Gen Y First Love 6

Start from the beginning

Speaking of the devil, Saeb showed up at the front door.

"Stop slacking, dude." Phai made a joke.

"The hell did I? I took some time to better our connection with customers. You know nothing, Phai. I was improving our customer base."

Phai nodded. From Saeb's character, well, he could buy it. He is great with talking and digging up topics for gossip talks. It is his strength!

"Saeb, can have our president's number?"

"Tong? Why do you need that?"

"I have a request to ask him. Today, you can leave early. I can take care of the rest for you."

Saeb raised his eyebrow, showing Phai his mobile screen displaying the number for him to note.

"Guys, it has started to get crowded here." Saendee warned about the coming customers. After, three of them worked hard to help other staff in the shop.

"That guy...the tall one who is with a pretty lady, sitting besides the window. What's their order?" Phai was about to serve, but he was getting confused with loads of orders.

"Oh, it is Phadbok, right? He is a third year student in Engineering. Yeah, that's right. Sitting with Yuki. Here you go, I managed, you can serve now. "

The talent of recognizing people and knowing them is obvious for Saeb.

"Saendee, you can make another set of drinks. Jack and Jill will come follow. They are Padbok's friends."

"Do you really know the whole university, Saeb?" Phai's hands were busy working.

"Only popular ones, He is also popular too. Koh, the second year student. He is the Prince of dentistry faculty." Saeb pointed his finger toward a young handsome guy sitting to show Phai.

"How about his age, birthday, height and status? You are not working well these days." Phai joked and laughed. Saeb hit his shoulder so hard that the water inside the glass he was holding almost spilled out.

"I only know that half of the guys in this university are trying to hit on Yuki. But, I guess, Padbok is the winner of this game." Saeb analyzed with confidence.

"I don't think they will end up together." Normally, Saendee had never shared his opinion much about people' s relationships.

"What made you think so, Saendee?"

"I just feel...that it is not right."

"Phai, what do you think?" Saeb turned into him, hoping for a company.

Woah...suddenly, I'm in trouble.

Phai looked at both of his friends on his left and right sides. What should he say?

"Choose now, Phai. The loser will work the night shift for the winner. If you take my side, Padbok will make it."

"I don't think we should gamble on this."

Sandee is still Saendee. Yet, Saeb's game is interesting for Phai since he had never been fond of staying awake all night.

Phai looked at a couple who were teasing at the table beside the window. Everything looks so great. What was blinding Saendee's eyes not to see this?

"Saendee, the next night shift, you will be staying alone for sure. I take Saeb's side."

After that, three of them were so busy they did not have time to notice anything else as many big groups of customers came in the shop. Surely, as expected, Padbok's best friends like Jack and Jill came up.