𝟓

"wait your not joking!" he glare at her, "sorry." millie mumbled.

"aidan? my cousin?" he made a disgusted face.

"I'm sorry it just happened." she nervously said, "damn this game does messed up friendships."

sadie whispered to me making me giggle and also noah turning his attention to me.

"you think this is funny?" he asked, "i wasn't laughing at that."

"anyways let's eat." sophia sat up walking to the kitchen, "what no we can't ignore the fact that miss brown over here thinks she can have sex with my cousin."

"i said I'm sorry i couldn't help!" millie yelled, "gross." noah said.

"come on let's go with sophia." sadie and i sat up walking to the kitchen leaving both noah and millie arguing.

"that didn't end well." sophia giggled.

"imagine having sex with your best friend cousin." sadie tuck some of her hair behind her ear, "love that."

"can we make cupcakes or brownies?" sophia said, "hmm brownies smell good right now."

"i agree." i started looking for everything that we needed to make it getting some help from the two gingers.

while me and sophia started to do the brownies, sadie stared at her phone smiling and giggling making me and sophia to look at each other confused.

"she's probably texting caleb." sophia mumbled only for me to hear her, "are they dating?"

"not yet." she smiled looking at me.

"she's so a-" noah walked in not able to finish his sentence before getting interrupted by sophia, "where's millie?"

"she left." he sat down across from said putting his head down, "she said thank you for the sleepover and everything y/n."

"noah what happened." sadie asked putting her phone down, "we scream at each other and told each other terrible names."

he looked at sadie putting his chin on his hand, "come on noah cheer up."

"i can't like why would you sleep with your best friend cousin why not anybody else?!" he almost shout, "i don't know noah but you two should apologize to each other and talk to each other about this situation instead of yelling at each other." sadie mess with his hair a little bit before she took his hand and walk over to me and sophia.

"talk about this with millie tomorrow but right now we're making brownies." she smiled.

"you mean me and sophia?"

SAMS SPEAKS,
no miles in this chapter sorry :/
mostly this chapter was about millie and noah but ty for reading this
i made another story on my other acc
tozierr-
if you haven't read it yet it's called
THE BET
vote & comment !!
hope you enjoy this <3