𝟐

I swear if I don't finish this book like I didn't finish my other one please SLAP ME

——

"why did you talk to that asshole?" millie told me after she stop helping lilia with her stain on her shirt. "miles?" you answer her as her face turn into a disgusted face. "don't say his name."

"why not?" you questioned her. "haven't you heard that he killed his own parents?"

"millie you believe any rumor that goes around in the school."

"okay maybe I do but I know this one about that asshole is true." she said, " just stay away from him y/n, I don't want my bestie going missing." she says as she hugs you tight.

"millie your crushing me." you said barely breathing.

"omg I'm so sorry."

you laughed as she let go of you.

"y/n! millie!" you heard yelling from behind, noah running up to you guys with a piece of paper in his.

"how's it going noah." you told him, noah trying to catch his breath from running. " it's going good, let me sit down from all this running trying to find you guys all over the school."

he walked over to a table seating down on a seat as well as you did. "okay you know how I couldn't go to your party this weekend right?" you nodded. "I told my parents I have a upcoming test which is this one." he wave the paper in my face. "they told me if I get a good grade then I could go to your party this weekend."

"what grade did you get then." you told him. "I g-" he was about to say when he got cut off by millie. "he got an A+." she answered.

"millie I was supposed to tell her." he pointed his fingers at himself. "it was supposed to be a surprise." he winced, jumping in his seat like a baby.

"i know." she walks away with a smile on her face. "millie this isn't over!"

"noah calm down, now continue please."

"okay, so I would be seeing you at your party this weekend!" he grab my hand pulling me up and hugging me as well as jumping.

"I will come early to help you and do you need anything that I could help you with right now?" he told you, you shook your head.

"omg I can't believe I'm going!"

"don't ever get a bad grade ever again, okay?" you said, "i won't at all mom."

"you better not."

"okay anyways what happened to lilia?" he asked looking at her as she still had a anger face on her from what happened earlier.

"oh miles and her bumped into each other and everything spilled on her shirt also on the floor."

"damn it, why didn't I see this."

you giggled.

"she got so pissed at him."

"speaking of miles why don't you invited him to your party?"

"i was but then the girls got mad at me for telling them am inviting him." you rolled your eyes remembering that moment when you told them your inviting miles to your party and they all flipped out.

"it's not their party so why listen to them?" he snapped.

"you know what I will invite him then." you smiled.

——