𝟏

my writing is shit.

——

miles kissed her gently and felt her kiss him back which made him smile into the kiss, his hands on her cheek as they both kiss each other. after a few seconds y/n slowly pull away as she look at him in the eyes.

"miles i-"

"stop eye fucking her dipshit!" he felt a hand hit him from behind of his head and made him stop looking at the girl in front of him from a few tables away.

"leave me alone." he tried getting up from his seat but got push back down.

"what are you going to do, go tell your mom?" he laughed knowing about what happened to his parents.

miles stayed silent after what he just said to him. knowing what happened to his parents in the past and his whole school knows about it.

"stay away from y/n you psychopath."
levi whispered to him as miles look at him wanting to beat the fuck out of him. "she wouldn't go out with a guy like you."

he walked away, heading to the table where y/n was sitting at, putting his arm around her shoulder at look at miles as he smirk at him.

miles wanted to hit him so hard that he wouldn't see the light anymore but he couldn't, not after what he done to last boy that made fun of him.

miles go up from seat, walking past where y/n was sitting at. not until miles made eye contact with her, she gave him a soft smile until it turn into a frown face making her shout. "look out!"

too late.

everything was spilled on floor and on the girl shirt that he bumped into. "you asshole!" the blonde headed girl yelled at him. that made everyone in the cafeteria look at them.

"what the hell." a ginger girl came to help her clean up her white shirt she was wearing. miles didn't notice he was surrounded by girls trying to help the girl named lilia.

"are you going to stand there or apologize to her?"

he heard a girl next to lilia say to him as he looked at her as she was waiting for an answer.

"hey asshole don't you talk or anything?" he heard another girl say to him.

"leave him alone girls."

a soft voice behind him said. "you okay?" she said to him putting a hand on his shoulder making him turn around seeing the girl of his dreams.

"y-y-yeah I'm okay." he stuttered.

"here's your bag." she handed the bag that he drop on the floor. "t-thank y-y-you. " he stuttered once again.

"miles is it?" she gave him the same soft smile from a while ago. god he like that smile. "yeah that's me." he returned a smile at the short girl.

"sorry for that." y/n pointed to the girls who were still trying to get the stain off of lilia shirt. "no it's okay, it's my fault anyway."

he look at her admiring her lips, her y/e/c eyes that made him fall in love with her even more.

your really beautiful

"thank you." she answered.

oh shit.

did I said that out loud he thought to himself.

"your not bad yourself miles."

she walked away, leaving him alone standing there blushing at the comment.

miles always liked her since the first day they meant. he couldn't stop staring at her in class or when she was in the same room as him.

people would always catch him staring at her but he wouldn't care at all.

he just wanted to keep the girl of his dreams safe.

——