𝟒

ok, I'm sorry for not being active or whatever but I'm back ig.

it's short. don't hate me.

——

"no flora." miles rolled his eyes at what flora just said.

"why not miles. she can come only for one day I just want to meet her."

"no means no flora." miles headed downstairs trying to get away from his sister.

"please miles!" flora begged.

see what happened was that flora was snooping around miles room while he was gone at school and she came around a picture that he had under his pillow which was a gorgeous girl with y/h/c hair, y/e/c eyes, and lovely skin color. flora really like this girl even if she hasn't meet her yet, that's why she's begging for miles to let her come over at their house for she could meet her.

"just ask her miles!"

"sorry flora but i can't." he sat down on the couch eating his pop tart.

"what's so bad about just asking her miles?" flora crossed her arms.

"nothing just maybe that she's probably busy and she doesn't have time to be here."

"well ma- wait why did you have her photo with you?" flora asked.

"why were you snooping around my room while i was gone?" miles tried changing the subject.

"don't try to change the subject miles."

miles rolled his eyes once again at his sister. "why should i tell you?"

"miles please!"

"no flora leave me alone." miles got up and headed to his room. "don't try following me!"

flora frowned as she just wanted to meet the gorgeous girl from the picture but she also was confused about why miles had a picture of her in his room.

——

"let's play a game." millie said, earning a "shut up" from noah.

"ooo yes let's play." sophia clap her hands smiling.

"don't tell me we're playing truth or dare." sadie turn off the movie their were watching.

"what the fuck i was watching that." noah and y/n glare at sadie.

"now where playing a game children."

"can we just watch the movie first then play?" noah wined.

"awe look noah doesn't want to play because he's a pussy." millie teased noah.

"remember the last time we play you were a pussy to tell us who you slept wi-"

"okay guys that's enough." y/n rolled her eyes at the two.

"just saying."

"okay who's first?" sophia asked.

"I'll go." sadie raised her left hand.

"millie truth or dare?"

"dare."

"tell us who you slept with."

"let's play another game." millie said, getting up before she felt a hand pull her down.

"a dare is a dare."

"aidan." millie said out loud, noah starting laughing at what she said thinking it was a joke before seeing millie glaring at him.

"oh shit your not joking."

——