Ari: Are you bothered by the fact that Cole and I will be raising a baby?

Cassie: I think that you deserve the opportunity to experience raising a baby with your mate. And it was my idea not to see him because I knew it would make my mom uncomfortable, but as long as he doesn't hurt her again, I won't complain. I trust that The Luna Above knows what she's doing.

4: @addisonfarmer asks; Can we talk about the causal street fighter thing plzzzzzzzzzzz

Cassie: Nah.

Axe: At least tell them what happened after the story Cass.

Cassie: Fine. I went and fought a couple more times between getting married and finding out we were pregnant and than I had a formal-- well, as formal as underground fighting gets-- retirement. It never ending up being a major part of the story, so sorry if that's what drew you in.

A: Yeah I planned on it being a bigger part of the story, but it just didn't happen that way. I may add another fight or two when I edit, but I want to finish the sequel for now and get that posted.

5: @_Lee_Evans_ asks; Wait her granpa and grandma got divorced — isnt she 17 how..why-

A: Let me try and explain. Ari's mom and dad weren't mates, but they were in an arranged mating. Ari's mom never loved her father, but they couldn't be separated until after the death of Ari's maternal grandfather. Just before our story begins, he dies, thus freeing Ari's mother from the contract. Ari's parents get divorced and Ari returns to the family.

Ari: My mother is probably out living miserably right now. She grew up under someone who was abusive and she ended up abusing me because of it. We didn't have a healthy relationship, but I know why now. Doesn't make it right, but I know the mentality behind it. It's why I never treated Cassie that way. I'm not against spanking, but Cassie was a really good child so I never really had to deal with punishing her.

Axe: I hope our kids are the same...

6: @rosiemudgett123 says; I swear to god I saw dick in you mouth I had to read it over like 4 times

Cole: Hey, author, can you change that... That's my chapter and I don't want people to see that.

A: Absolutely not. Think of it as punishment for being a dick in your youth.

*Chuckles spread throughout the group*

7: @ClodaB17 says; I love how he keeps asking 😍 as if she would say no 😂 you are such a beautiful little boy axe 😘

Cassie: I also love that he asks. I have actually said no, but just once. It had been a long day at training and my skin was crawling and he asked and I was sad but I could not taking the touching.

Axe: I was fine with it and it's also the reason why I ask, besides the fact that it's what I was raised to do. Also thanks I guess?

A: So that was all the questions/statements that I felt needed responses (As of July 1, 2020), but there are a few mass opinions that I feel like need discussing from the group. First of all, there were mixed opinions about Whiskey.

Grandpa Whiskey: Hey!

A: I agree with Whiskey, he's one of my favorite characters and honestly he wasn't supposed to be a major character, but he evolved into such an awesome character that he becomes more of a major character in the sequel.

Whiskey: Sweet!

A: Yeah old man, you're important. There was also some mixed feelings about Cole. Well, at the beginning, everybody hated you, but towards the end half of them forgave you and the other half still hated you.

Cole: I mean, I guess that makes sense, but my girls forgave me.

A: Tbh, I'm still a little bitter.

Cole: YOU WROTE ME!! I HAD NO CONTROL!!

A: We both know that if Whiskey can make himself a main character, than you could have been less of a dick .

Cole: fight me...

A: You really wanna fight your AUTHOR?

Cole: Is this chapter gonna end?

A: soon. I just wanna say a fat thank you to everyone who reads and comments and votes. It makes my day and startles me how many of you like my book every time. I have always liked books with no major conflict and the fact that quite a few people like my version of that style makes my heart happy.

A: One more note before we finish this chapter. I am currently working on the sequel and I expected to have more of it done before this point in the year, but there has been a lot going on in my personal life. I plan on having it done before the end of the year, but don't worry if I don't because it's more of a spin-off. It's based around the kids, so you don't have to remember this one.

*Everyone says bye*

Cassie: But seriously, how many kids do I end up having?