"Jenna,"

"Through all the things that has happened in my life, whether it be pain or happiness, you've never shown me pain. Only happiness. You're kind, and smart, and handsome. You're my first love, and you're my first real kiss." It was now Jenna's turn to tears up. She smiled hugely. "And I can't wait to spend time with you tonight and conquer my greatest fear." Tyler looked down, chuckling softly. "You've helped me get over so many fears all because of your gentle touch and your huge heart. And like you said, I'm so thankful for you." Jenna nodded to the priest to cue she was finished.

"Love freely given has no beginning or end, your rings represent your undying love for each other." The priest looked to Mark who was the ring bearer. Mark nodded, as he stepped forward. "Will you give Tyler the ring for Jenna, please." Mark did so and Tyler held the wedding band in his index and thumb.

Jenna reached her hand out for him to slip the ring on above her engagement ring. "Place the ring on Jenna's finger and repeat after me," Tyler did so, and the priest began speaking "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love."

"Jenna, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love." Tyler spoke quietly. With the priest's next words Tyler continued, "With this ring, I marry you." His smile grew into a proud, adorable, grin.

"May we have the ring for Tyler, please."

Jenna held the black wedding band, as Tyler set out his hand. "Tyler, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. With this ring, I marry you."

"In as much, as the two of you have known, your mutual desire, and your consent to be married. By virtue in the authority invested in me, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss-"

Tyler smashed his lips to Jenna's before the priest could even finish his sentence. Jenna smiled into the kiss as she began to pull back. Tyler latched his lips with her's again, stepping closer as Jenna stepped back. She pushed on his chest to stop, and he obliged, stepping back to his normal position. 'Sorry,' he lipped and she shook her head smiling. She didn't mind, this was their big kiss, joining them as husband and wife. It was a big deal.

ಠ_ಠ

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the first husband and wife dance." The DJ announced, and Tyler immediately sat up from his spot, and quickly tugged Jenna with him. Jenna giggled as she tried her best to stay balanced on her heels.

They embraced each other in a dance position before they began swaying to the soft slow music. "So, I might've thrown a ping pong ball at our cake. There's a small indent in the icing." Tyler whispered into Jenna's ear.

Jenna let out a huge laugh at that. "Are you serious? How did you do that?"

"Josh and I were playing beer pong with a couple friends while you were off talking." Tyler's tone was defensive but his smile was radiate.

"Oh my god, why did I marry you again?" Jenna teased.

"What! Just because I hit a cake with a ping pong ball you suddenly question why you love me?" He laughed.

Jenna rolled her eyes as her grin grew bigger. "Let this be known in history as the shortest marriage in the world."

Tyler scoffed, as he shook his head. "You better be joking."

"You know I am." Jenna pecked Tyler's lips. He hummed into the kiss.

Immediately once their lips were unlinked Tyler began to speak again. "So, you can't wait for tonight, hmm?" Tyler wiggled his eyebrows teasingly and Jenna smacked his arm. She knew he was referencing to her vows.

"Shut up! I was being honest." Jenna shook her head. "Even though I no longer have my virginity, I want you to be the one to take it." Her smile was now gone, and she looked down at his chest as she thought.

Tyler smiled as he leaned his forehead on hers. "Let's not think about it right now, okay? Let's save it for later, and enjoy this moment now." He nuzzled his nose to hers.

Jenna nodded and leaned her head on his shoulder. Their dance soon became a loving embrace enjoying their closeness until the song was over. "I love you."

"I love you too, Mrs. Joseph."

Writers note - and they lived happily ever after. Well, so far.
- Jenna Joseph

ಠ_ಠ

I'll see you guys Friday! I have to go to work.

How did you feel about this book? Please comment your thoughts: