{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} Jenna's Birthday Gift

ಠ_ಠ

_

Warnings: none

I AM TERRIBLE AT TITLES! If you have any better title suggestions please tell me.

Words 428

_

Tyler

Jenna jumped around in her seat once she saw the long rectangular box reveal itself from Tyler's pocket. "I knew it! I knew it was a necklace!"

Tyler smirked smugly as he gave her the box. "You got me." He shrugged.

Jenna chuckled as she opened it. Her smile faded once she saw the small strip of paper replacing a necklace. It read: 'you knew it, huh?'

Jenna gave Tyler a deadly glare. "I can't believe you."

Tyler smiled. "Give me a second I'll go get your real present." He popped up from his seat, walking into his closet. "It isn't wrapped because I'm a terrible wrapper so just act surprised when I give it to you."

Jenna giggled. "Okay."

Tyler rubbed the soft furry fabric of the pillow, before walking out with it in his hands.

He handed it to Jenna. Her eyes went wide, as she burst into laughter.

It wasn't any normal pillow. It had Tyler's face on it. "Oh my god. How'd you get it on there?" She rubbed her hands over it.

"I just found a website." Tyler shrugged.

Jenna hugged it closer to her chest. "I'll sleep with it every night."

"Yeah, and when I pick a record company I'll be on tours so you can look at it when you forget what I look like." Tyler explained.

"I'd never forget what you look like, Ty. But that is a good idea." Jenna smiled, staring at the pillow plush. After a few minutes she burst into another fit of giggles as she held it close to her chest, startling Tyler slightly. "This is so much better than a necklace!" She shouted, her happiness making her unaware of how loud she was being.

She planted a kiss on the pillow right where Tyler's lips were and then printed on, and chuckled at how silly she was being. Tyler smiled.

Tyler was relieved she liked it. It wasn't that good of a present if you really thought about it. It actually seemed quite selfish, didn't it? He knew she wouldn't see it that way, and he'd never mean it that way. He just had to save money. The ring was still on hold, and he didn't want to miss the time to snatch it up. He might not use it now, or even soon, but it'd be nice to have it now. Especially this ring he found. It was perfect.

Writers note - you'll never notice how crazy you are until you realize you're jealous over a pillow.
- Tyler Joseph