Foster Care, oh no

Start from the beginning

"I'm afraid they're going to put him in foster care. I don't know the specifics yet. They said he would still be able to attend-" The principal didn't get to finish his sentence as he was slightly shoved the side. A figure walked by him, a jacket gripped in one of his fists. "I told you before" Aizawa stood by the door in an angry fashion. He glared at Nezu over his shoulder, though he knew it wasn't his boss's fault. "I'm not letting him go into foster care." 

The last thing everyone in the room heard was a slam of the door. Stunned in silence no one moved or said a thing. When did this relationship sprout between the two and how did none of them notice? When did it start? What made Midoriya be put in foster care? How did Aizawa know, why did Aizawa know? They all knew Aizawa could definitely be a father figure to his class, especially this one he has now. He's always so protective over them. But this was a new level of parenting. This wasn't just being a father figure. This was being a father. 

---Linebreak---

Midoriya stood in the empty classroom. Why wasn't his teacher here? He normally was. 'Maybe he finally got sick of you' "No stop." Izuku clutched his head. That couldn't be the case right? Mr. Aizawa cared about him. He cared...

He put his bags down on his desk. Maybe he went to the break room to get some coffee. Yeah that's it. That had to be it. So Izuku spent what little time of lunch he had left sitting waiting for the one support system he had. The one system that never came. He hands twitched and he felt sick to his stomach. Mr. Aizawa had to still be here right? 'What if something happened to it and I wasn't there to help him?' The broccoli shook his head. 'No. He's a pro hero. He's able to handle himself. But what if...'

The thoughts continued to consume him. No matter how many times he tried to rationalize with himself, anxiety enduing thinking consumed him. It kept pounding on his head, never ending. He gripped his hair and tucked his arm around his stomach. Tears began to form in the corners of his eyes. 'He has to be alright! He has to, he, he...'  His stomach threatened to empty itself. He lowered his head as the tears poured down his cheeks freely now. His dad wasn't here to help. Nobody was. He was alone. Dad was gone. gone. gone. gone. gone. gone. gone. gone...

He didn't hear the distant ringing of a bell or students outside heading back to class. He couldn't get past the voices swarming like bees in his head. Stupid stupid stupid. He failed to notice the classroom door slide open or the recognizable voices that came with it. Things were grabbing him. He didn't understand. They couldn't understand. 

He didn't know how much time had passed or who was there. He just knew his dad was gone and it was his fault. It was always his fault. It always will be. Suddenly, the hands went away. The voices quieted. Part of him was relieved. Then the felt something pulling at his hands, grabbing his wrists. No no no. "Midoriya." A whisper called his name. His foggy brain tried to reach out. "Hey little listener, could you try to focus on my voice?". Something inside him broke. President Mic? He opened his eyes. "You're okay. You're alright. No ones hurt. You're not hurt." 

To be honest, Mic had no idea what was going on. He knew things were going on with the teen in front of him from Aizawa telling him bits and pieces of his worries at home. He didn't know the full picture. But he had helped Aizawa through enough panic attacks to know the basics of a persons needs when in the mists of one. Hizashi kept feeding Midoriya encouraging words and support, helping him calm down and gather his bearings of the world around him. 

The class, stared in shock and, for some, fear. Midoriya, who they all knew to be a determined, almost always happy and encouraging, was having a panic attack, and mic knew what to do? It was surprising to say the least. And the sight in front of them, worried them all. 

"Hey there little listener. You had us  all worried for a second there.." Midoriya straightened himself, back cracking a bit as he did. "P-President Mic?" Izuku asked in confusion. "That's right! You uh, got into a little situation there" Izuku looked back down at the desk. The classroom door opened, revealing the person Midoriya was panicking over. Not thinking clearly, Izuku shot our of his seat and ran to the man. "Mr. Aizawa! I was scared, I thought something happened or..or" He choked back a sob. Aizawa tightened the embrace, holding his son er his student protectively in his arms. "I'm okay and it's okay. I had to go take care of something important. I would never abandon you." Izuku just cried, but who could blame him really?

If the class wasn't confused enough before, they sure were now. Why was Mr. Aizawa acting like he was Midoriya's father? They all knew he was protective but...its like something happened. Like somehow, their green headed classmate did something that would warrant an extra protective dadzawa. They all wanted to know. Especially a certain blonde who knew Midoriya growing up.

Mic moved to Aizawa's side and whispered something in his ear. Aizawa nodded and left the room with Izuku attached to him. Mic got upfront and started instructing them. They silently followed, strangely obedient. But there was only one reason for that. 

What was going on with their classmate?

---SCREeEeEee---

So uh hi? I made another chapter bc I was feeling motivated for once. I know this isn't my best work and it probably has a lot a mistakes, story gaps, and things that don't make sense. Sorry, It's also late where I live. I started out without being distracted at all, then towards the end I started to suffer a tad bit. ;-;

Anyways, I was thinking. I don't know how many people will actually participate in this but I was thinking, "What if I did a QnA" So, here we are. If you do decide to ask smth, just know, for privacy reasons, I won't be answering questions such as "What's your real name" or "Where do you live", and if i do, it will be a vague answer or as much as an answer im comfortable sharing. Thank you!

Also thanks if you actually read the end of chapter things. Really appreciate it :)

Remember to stay healthy and give yourselves breaks from mental stress! Your physical and mental health is important! You're important and you matter! Love you guys!

~Bee