Espresso & Cocoa

*Almost a day after the incident*

Izuku's eyes fluttered open, his mind not comprehending what was fully going on quite yet. Yes, he realized he fell. He knew he took the jump to escape. But as far as he mind thought, he didn't feel dead, or how he thought being dead would feel like, if you felt anything at all. Squeezing his eyes shut, then opening them up. Sitting up, his eyes traveled around the unfamiliar room. Panic rose through his body, who had found him? While, trying to remember the events from the night before, a person with darkened clothes came through the door, he was wearing light grey

 (or gray for the people who spell it that way... the incorrect way) (okay sorry that was a bit,, mean? but i really don't care that much..on which way it's spelled- i care about if it was mean or not- I'm not that bad of a person i swear! Anyways back to your regularly scheduled program) (Edit: I made this paragraph as a joke, don't take it personally please!)

sweatpants and a black T. His socks has cats and cups of hot chocolate on them. 'Cute' he internally smiled and laughed a bit. Looking up fully at the person...to say he panicked would be an understatement. Shock filled his body as he snapped his head away and looked down at his now fidgeting hands. 'Mr. Aizawa?!'

"Kid.." Aizawa stepped forward, making Izuku flinch. Aizawa stepped back. (I-.. I try to be funny while writing- it doesn't always work??) Izuku stood, making the world spin. He grabbed the bed to stabilize him. "I-I'm sorry Mr. Aizawa, I-It won't happen again I swear! It was an accident! I-I couldn't sleep and so I thought why not read? So I got out my book and started reading. I couldn't focus and so I thought to myself, of course to myself who else would I think to? I thought why not go read in the fresh air? So I went up to the roof, and I was leaning against the railing- and I, a-and I jumped excitedly because of something going on in the book andIleanedbacktoofarandIfell." 

Midoriya let out the breath that was left remaining from the ramble. Prominently shaking and teary eyed, Izuku took one more deep breath before he spoke. "O-Oh! Yeah! My book! I need to go get it!" He rushed to the door, only to be stopped by two, slender but strong arms. 

Aizawa held the kid as he crumbled to the floor. Izuku was trembling in his arms as all the fight in him gave out.  He went limp and curled into Aizawa. 'Ill make some hot cocoa for him later and we'll have a nice...talk' Aizawa sighed. 

Sorry this is short! I've been having some writers block w/ this fanfic/fandom. 

That doesn't mean I'm stopping the fic, I'm trying my best. I can't write very well in general but a decrease in quality, ive noticed, has happened and yeah. 

~Bee