Ch.1

Deku's POV

Im in the bathroom at school holding my arm, which is bleeding do to my cutting, above the toilet so that the blood doesn't stain the floor.
I hurts but it takes away the pain in my heart. As I start to rap my arms up in bandages someone calls my name, I can tell by the voice that it's todoroki,"I'm coming", I reply quickly so that he doesn't have time to worry. I quickly pull down my sleaves, put on a fake smile, and walk out of the stall and walk back to class with him.

Todoroki's POV of what happend

I walked into class and after 15 minutes Aizawa ask one of the boys to check on midorya so I volunteered but as I walk into the bathroom I smell the faint smell of blood. I called his name in at which he replied "i'm coming", he walked out of the stall to my side and we started walking back to class however as I walk I bumped into his arm I was light not hard enough to hurt someone yet as it happend he winced. The pieces start to conect...is he-my thoughts get interrupted by the sound of the classromm door getting pushed open, I'll think of what to do later.

Time skip brought to you by todoroni's mac & cheese >v< (after classes) (deku's POV)

After class I saw todoroki walk of with bakugo I wondered when those two became friends. I walked to the garden behind the school and sat one one of the three benches, this was the one place I can relax.

Meanwhile(bakugo's POV)

Somehow I end up being dragged off by half 'n half to the front of the school,"What the f*** was that about", Todoroki then starts to explain the situation leaving me in complete shock,"have you noticed anything different about him", I stood there speachless holding back tears as I process what he just asked me,"yeah actually, he and his mother usually come for a weekly dinner at my house but a stopped showing up about a month ago".
"do you know anything else", he asked, I replied with " the last month I noticed Izuku had stopped eating with us using the excuse that he's not hungry and will eat later. After about a week I noticed he was getting skinnier but I didn't say anything"
"lets ask if we could have a sleepover at his room and while he's sleeping we'll take a look around".
"ok lets invite kirishima".

time skip to 5:30 pm Texting

Kachan:hey nerd

broccoli boi :y-yeh kacchan

Kachan: me shitty-hair and half 'n half are spending the night in your room we'll be there in 15 minutes

broccoli boi:wait what

kachan: NO COMPLAINING

broccoli boi: ok

End of texting (deku's POV)

I set my phone down and run all around the room hiding all my blades and quickly wiping up the blood stain on the bathroom floor.
Then the door-bell rings I get up throw away the towel and open the door standing in front of me are Todoroki kirishima and bakugou,"come on in", I said noticing and hiding blade I had missed. they walked in and looked around, I dont know what they where expecting but this wasn't it my room was a complete mess,"sorry about the mess you guys didnt give me enough time to clean up". They smiled and said it was ok after awhile me and Bakugo were on my bed while Todoroki and Kirishima were on the floor next to us. I haven't been able to sleep in 3 weeks but with them next to me I fell asleep on bakugo's shoulder not caring that i'd most likely be scolded the next morning.

Todoroki's POV

Izuku fell asleep on bakugo's sholder bakugo complained and tried to get Izu off him but I told him to let Izu rest while me and kirishima search the room. After about an hour of seaching we came back to the room in tears, "Oh my god what did you find", he said reaching for the bag and inside where...

around 150 razors with blood on them
10 blood stained exacto knifes
3 bottles of a blood removng liquid
pictures he'd drawn of killing himself
and 23 suicide notes

as soon as bakugo saw this he immediately started breaking down in tears. "what should we do", bakugo said breaking the tear soaked silence.
"we should confront Izuku tomorrow" todoroki stated.
"yeah", me and Kirishima agreed.

Hey guys thanks for reading a new chapter will be out soon. for anyone wondering 665 words not incluing this a/n