You shook your head, before lifting to your feet as Katsuki pulled you from your spot and into his side as he glared, menacingly at Shouto, who's eyes narrowed at the boy, as if he was coming to a conclusion.

"You're a handful," you crossed your arm's over your chest.

"And you need to cover up, so we're even," Katsuki glared directly at the grape-headed boy that was drooling at you from behind, the moment he snarled at him, his head instantly turning the opposite way.

"Eh?" You blinked, looking over yourself, your costume wasn't that bad, considering. Momo's was definitely a little worrying, being that she was showing as much skin as she was allowed to at the moment. "What'd you mean? It's just skin tight, Is it that bad?"

Katsuki scoffed at the innocent question, "Its suggestive, I don't need anyone else coming up to you, ah, uh...Well, er, you--nevermind. Stop asking questions, will ya? You look fine!" He looked away from you, once again flustered.

You giggled, humored by his obvious embarrassment. You stood beside him, placing a hand along his shoulder, "Lighten up, I'm just teasing," you placed a hand on your hip, he rolled his eye's at you, pouting anyway, shaking his head.

Soon, everyone else came through the exit, standing amongst everyone else, everyone had decided to wear their costumes, except Izuku. Ochaco noticed and went up to question him about it, "You're not wearing your costume, Deku?"

Izuku chuckled nervously, " You saw what it looked like after the combat training, pretty much ruined. So I'm waiting for the support company to fix it."

That's when a shrill, loud whistle followed from Iida, who stood in front of the bus at the end of the lot. "Class 1-A! Gather around!" He instructed, "Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go more smoothly!" He then continued to blow his whistle until everyone had begun following his instructions.

You sweatdropped. Iida's really going full throttle...

Once on the bus, Iida was filled with embarrassment having thought the bus was an older design, instead the space was a lot more open and didn't fit his instructed methods.

You ended up sitting next to Shouto, being that the number order had him next to Jirou, you took out your phone, recalling that your father was supposed to be one of the three Pro's meant to be supervising the training today. You texted him to remind him promptly about his promise to be in the class, being that he hadn't made it to the school before the bus had left was already saying something.

"Midoriya..." Tsuyu began to speak after the conversation dwindled between Mina amused banter and Iida's sulking.

Izuku flushed, his eyes going wide, not expecting to suddenly be brought up in conversation. "Um, yeah, Asui?"

"Call me, Tsu," She reminded.

He sheepishly nodded. "Right."

"Your quirk is alot like All Might's," she commented. Your eye's widening a fraction, however you only mentally chuckled. She's definitely perceptive...

Izuku instantly panicked, trying not to seem to noticeably anxious. "H-huh?! Oh, really? Uh--you think so?" He gradually began to turn away, his gaze flickering up to you as he began shaking, "But, I'm...uh.." you however gave him a small smile, angling your hand down a mental note to 'breathe'.

"Wait a sec, Tsu, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk," Kirishima reminded her, "They just kinda look the same."

Izuku let out a relieved breath.

You then let yourself relax against Shouto, he didn't move from his silent stare out he window, only shifting his arm to lay around your shoulder as you turned your body to lay your back against his side and your head along his shoulder. Texting your father a quick reminder, you placed placed it back into a small pocketed section in your thigh high boot.