"Bring the bag." She ordered.

Harriet came with a large sack in her hands.

"We're taking him with us!" Teresa yelled. "If anybody follows, I'll hit him again and we'll start shooting you. We won't really bother aiming. Just let the arrows fly any old way they feel like."

"Teresa!" Minho said. "You catch the Flare that quickly? Your mind's obviously gone already."

She had already hit Thomas again as Minho spoke.

"Anything else you wanna say?" She asked. "Didn't think so. Put the bag over him ."

They put the brown  over him and began dragging him up the hill.

She turned around and said, "I meant what I said! There won't be a warning. Follow us and the arrows start flying."

They had left with Thomas and we all just stood there.

"Well, that's just it? They're taking him?" Frypan asked.

I ignored the other's comments and looked at the ground. They had left a trail of footsteps in the dirt.

"What're you thinking, Amy?" Minho asked.

"They left tracks. I say we follow them." I declared, turning around to face them.

"Are you crazy? She said if we follow they'll kill us!" A glader yelled.

"Yeah, hermana. That doesn't sound so good. I'd like to live the rest of the life I have thanks very much." Jorge said.

"They won't kill you." I said.

"And how do you know that?" Minho asked.

"I know them. They're not gonna hurt anybody." I said.

"Wait a minute. That's the girl you were talking about wasn't it? That's then?" Newt asked. I nodded.

"They're all just scared of her. If we wait for a little while for them to get ahead then we can travel the way  are and maybe catch them before its too late."

They all looked around.

"I say we go with your plan." Minho said. I nodded.

"Everyone with me?" I asked. They nodded. "Let's go."

-----

We have three hours left and no one had realized that Aris was missing.

"Look, up ahead!" Someone shouted from behind. I looked ahead and  enough, there was Group B, making they're way to us.

I gripped my bow in my hand and approached Harriet.

"Where's Teresa and Thomas?" I demanded.

"She left with him. No one knows where they went." She said. I nodded. Sonya stepped up.

"Look, Amy. We're really sorry for taking her side. We shouldn't have. Thomas told us what happened. We're sorry." She said.

" I know you guys had nothing to do with it. It's that bitch Teresa who I'm pissed about."

"Speaking of Teresa." Minho said. I turned around and saw Teresa, Aris and Thomas coming towards us. I handed Minho my bow before charging up to Teresa and punching her in the face, sending her to the ground.

"Oh my God, Teresa!" Aris yelled. I raised fist to hit her again, but someone caught it and pulled me back.

She stood up and held her bloody nose.

"No! It's fine, it's okay. I deserve it." Teresa said.

I broke out of Minho's  grip and walked up to Teresa, grabbing her by the collar.

"Listen up, bitch. If you ever hurt my friends again I swear to God I will not hesitate to kill you, you understand me" I said. She quickly nodded. "Oh, and if  you ever think you can threaten me like you did back there, then you're dead."

I let her go and walked back to the others.

"It's about time you slowpokes caught up with us!" Minhp said to Thomas.

"I thought you'd be fightin' tooth and nail with these girls after what they did to us. To me, anyway." Thomas said.

"Well, first of all, they have nastier weapons, not to mention bows and arrows. Plus, some chick named Harriet explained everything to Amy and they apologized. We're the ones who should be surprised that you're still with them." Minho said, glaring at Teresa and Aris. "Never trusted either one of those two traitors."

"They're on our side. Trust me." Thomas said.

Minho laughed bitterly. "Figured you'd say something like that. Let me guess, it's a long story?"

"Yeah, very long story. Why'd you all stop here? What's everybody looking at?"

"Have a peeky-peek yourself. You guys make a path!" He yelled to the two groups. When no one moved i stepped up.

"What the hell are you guys doing?! Spread the hell out!" I yelled. They immediately scurried into a clear path. I turned around and smirked at Minho. He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Nice job, Greenie." He said, smirking. I glared at him.

"Don't call me that." I growled.

Thomas and Teresa made they're way up to the ribbon on the ground that read in black and orange:

               THE SAFE HAVEN

----------------------------

Hey Shanks!

How was it?!

Pleeeaasee leave Comments and Vote. I'd really appreciate it.