POISON ( 독약 )

Start from the beginning

Ignoring their closeness, Sora quickly replied, " We need to find that place to keep the Song family away from you or any other hybrid. The facility you were in... I've never heard of anything like that before. What they have done, it's illegal. " She tore herself away from Yoongi and walked to take a file that she left on the table.

The young man whined, craving for her physical touch, and Sora didn't fail to notice. She smiled at him, a bit surprised by herself for feeling the same. She then handed the file to Yoongi to let him have a look at it.

" Inside, you can find all the hybrids that have been missing these past few months. I got it from Jaebum. " Yoongi opened the file and flipped the page after one another while Sora started explaining, " All with the same physical description as yours, with one exception. So far, only dog hybrids or mixed breeds have been missing. I guess it must have been a mistake from them, but they are clearly looking for you. "

Yoongi clenched his jaw while glaring at those documents. He remembered Jaebum's warning about the missing hybrids around Hongdae.

But a thought bothered him. He knew that Song Hyejin was in waiting to become the next CEO of Rose Cosmetic. She clearly had the money to find another hybrid, so why was she losing her time looking for him. All those years he had been away, why was she desperately looking for him now? Was she still...?

He felt a soft touch on his arm, and as he looked up, he immediately eased down at the sign of her glimmering eyes.

" It's going to okay. With help from the F.P.H(Federal Protection of Hybrids), we will find those missing hybrids and prove the Song's involvement in the illegal trafficking of hybrids. "

" But you will need my help for that... "

Sora nodded. " They need to hear your involvement with the Song's family business. Tomorrow morning. "

Yoongi lowered his head, " You met with Jung Hoseok, right? "

Surprised by the sudden question, Sora took a few seconds to reply, " Yeah, he came this morning, with his colleague, looking for you. "

" I know. His scent is still lingering in the room. "

Sora looked around and sniffed, " Is it? I don't smell anything. "

" That's because your sense of smell isn't as strong as one of a hybrid. "

The young woman nodded her head, wondering how she should lead the conversation into something else other than Jung Hoseok.

" Ah, that's right. " She clapped her hands. " Lisa was worried when she learned about what happened to you. I can see that some of the wounds that you got yesterday are healing well, but some could get infected if not treated correctly. Jaebum said that he also wanted to talk with you. Ah, Tae and Jin have been bothering me the whole day too. " She said as she ran her fingers through her hairs, " Just accompany me to the Center tomorrow morning, okay? "

Receiving no answer from Yoongi, Sora looked at him worriedly, " What? Why are you looking at me like that? "

His stoic face suddenly turned into a small smile before he replied, " No, nothing. I will come with you. "

" Okay... "

Sudden knocks were heard coming from the main door of their house. The young woman turned to Yoongi with an alarmed look on her face, wondering if it was maybe Song Hyejin, but when she witnessed Yoongi's relaxed face, she grew more confused.

" Do you know who is knocking on the door? "

Before her question was to be answered, she heard a loud voice calling her's and her hybrid name. " That's...! "