Prolouge

The blood was running slowly down her arm "just one more cut. Then the pain will be more bearable" she thought to herself, as she was about to slice the blade across her skin she thought of the names she had been called " slut, hooker, worthless, fat, ugly , unwanted, a burden. " She didn't want to be a burden not to anybody, as these thoughts swirled through her mind she fell unconscious.

The blade now stained with blood fell to the floor with her, with a small thump as she collapsed to the ground her entire world faded to black and she was given a small moment of rest unconscious to the malice of the world surrounding her.

two hours later she awoke with a jump as she heard the door slam. this meant her dad was back from work or he had just left the house. By now everyone thought her father didn't care about her, that he had not cared about her since the night her mother died. She slowly stood up so she wouldn't faint before plastering a fake smile on her face; she went to the lounge and her fake smile dropped as soon as she read the letter on the coffee table: she was moving again back to her old town where her mum died. She dropped to the floor wishing she didn't wake up from earlier, her life was in turmoil.

As she went to clean up the blood from earlier so that the maid didn't suspect Anything; her mind had drifted back to her hometown, she knew this school would be the worst to attend as they would know snippets of her past but hopefully her friend. The only friend she ever had would still be there, if she is then she would probably stop her from trying to die. she knew that if her friend was still there, that she would be the only reason for her not to die, as the bullying is going to be a lot worse from the teens in her old town, but will her old friend still talk to her or will she say the same as everybody else? will she call her a murderer?

*one month later*

She had finally finished packing all of her stuff. It wouldn't have taken long at all if she decided to pack and not sit on her bed reading every book she owned again. She didn't own much, her books, her clothes and her the charm bracelet her mum gave her before she died. The bracelet was mostly gold with twelve golden charms in the shape of keys, with the twelve signs of the zodiac. The bracelet also had silver charms in the shape of keys on it, they had different symbols on each of them but she still had to decipher what each symbol meant.

She stared at the boxes in her room, three boxes summed up everything she owned and mostly her whole life. Just then the horn beeped. It was time for her to go back. back to the town where her mother died in front of her eyes.

--------------------------------------------
That's the prologue. The next chapter wont be as depressing, Lucy will be in the high school for the first day