First day

So right now I am eating and about to start my first day at the last and only other Middle and high school; Menystro
I know it has such a bad name but it's the most fun and coolest school I have ever been too. I mean it has a heated pool for all students, a regular pool for the SWIM TEAM, 5 tennis courts,7 basketball courts with 20 hoops and a
of more awesome stuff. Anyways the thing I don't like is Uniforms because well I have a style People need to see.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*at school*
So we just got here,and so far it look awesome compared to the brochure. As we were walking,I noticed a girl listening to music on an iPhone5 while walking around.... Huh they allow us to use our phones. Cool! "Macy Macy MACY!" My mom yelled, "huh what,oh sorry" I replied. My principal started talking again about classes grades and how that he had a girl around my year waiting outside to accompany me and to help me around this week. I said goodbye to them and hurried out to see a a blond girl with blue eyes waiting for me. "Hi,I'm Macy "I said while I was walking up to her. "I'm Tori,nice to meet you Macy " she said looking up. That's when I got a closer look and saw that she had black streaks in the back of hair and a nose ring. Wow. She seemed nice,so I didn't let get in the way of making friend. She started giving a tour of the school, and as we walked we learned that we were both book nerds and swifties and hated 1D, and we had so much more in common. This was going to be the best school year..... I hope.