He makes a hand gesture to tell her to cut it out, but Wonho sees this and turns around in confusion. Jungkook tries to usher him back around but it's too late, he's already looking straight at Wendy, who's embarrassingly still making kissy faces. Wendy's eyes widen when she sees Wonho staring at her and she immediately turns around, not looking back at him. Jungkook chuckles from behind Wonho, "that's Wendy for you." Wonho turns around back to Jungkook with a love sick look in his eyes.

"She's so pretty," he drawls out, almost forgetting that Jungkook was standing right there. Jungkook looks at him weirdly, "easy there big boy," the cherry haired boy begins, snapping his finger so Wonho could focus on him, "Hoseok has the hots for her too, so don't even think about ruining it." Wonho snaps out of his trance with a sullen look, not saying anything, almost like he was lost for words. Jungkook sighs and says, "and anyways, if you liked her, why didn't you talk to her instead of me?" Jungkook inquires, looking up at the tall boy with his head tilted.

Wonho stutters on his words and itches the back of his head as he thinks of the right words to say, "I thought that if I became close with you first, she'd like me better..." He says, unsure. Jungkook was taken aback, his eyes wide and shocked, "what do you mean?" He says slowly. Wonho sighs, "I didn't mean it like that!" He rushes out, blocking Jungkook from walking away.

Jungkook scoffs, "then what did you mean?" The gentleness and softness still in his voice. When Wonho can't come up with a good enough answer Jungkook rolls his eyes and says, "Wonho...it's okay that you like her. But what's not okay is being a dick just because you have one. In addition, judging by the recent events, I'm slowly losing faith in if you have one or not."

------

When Jungkook walks away, Wendy runs straight up to him, "oh my god Jungkook! What happened?" Jungkook sighs, "I'll tell you after the hike." She nods and walks away, heading back over to Irene the rest of her group of friends. Jungkook sighs once more, finally feeling brave enough to head over to Taehyung.

However, when Jungkook looks up, he sees Taehyung looking straight from him and Wonho. Jungkook's heart beats faster than before, "please don't tell me he heard and seen all of that," Jungkook mutters to himself, embarrassment running through his veins. When Jimin sees Jungkook walk up to the group, his smile visibly brightens, and he leaps onto Jungkook, hugging him tightly, "I'm so excited to walk up this hike with you!" He shouts out, ruffling Jungkook's hair. The cherry haired boy chuckles loudly as he converses with Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin.

Jungkook looks over to Taehyung, who's eyes are on the ground. Sighing the cherry haired boy takes a leap of faith and moves to stand next to the sullen blue eyed boy, "hey..." Jungkook begins. Taehyung's head snaps up in shock when he hears Jungkook's smooth and pitched voice flow into his ears.

Taehyung takes a long look at the sight next to him, feeling like he's in a dream. Jungkook was standing next to him, his cherry hair all messy from the wind. His cheeks and nose turning pink from the cold, making Jungkook look cute. Taehyung's heart paces faster as he realizes how cute Jungkook looked.

"Hey," Taehyung almost chokes out, his deep voice low and raspy. Jungkook smiles and turns the other way, tapping his feet. Taehyung opens his mouth to say something, his large, gloved hand hovering over Jungkook's shoulder. But before he could say anything, Mrs. Wilson announces out, "time to start the hike! Come one guys!"

Everyone begins walking in their pairs.

Unlike last time, Jungkook was at the front, walking - the only difference was that this time, a certain blue eyed boy was trailing next to him.