Chapter 5: My Home

Nick quickly got out of the car and stood beside Tom and Harrison who were still there because someone couldn't stay inside.

— "Hey, Priyanka. I'm glad you haven't left yet." — Nick admitted walking to her.

— "Yeah, I kinda had the feeling you were going to come." — she mentioned looking around.

— "This is gonna be interesting." — Tom whispered to Haz, who agreed.

Before going outside, Pri told her friends to wait inside. They didn't walk much into the airport so they could see the moment through the crystal windows.

— "She was right; he came?" — Emma wondered in shock.

— "I knew it!" — Lindsey exclaimed.

— "I wish we could hear them." — Olivia pointed out and her friends nodded.

They stared at the window trying to at least read Nick's lips.

— "So you waited outside for me?" — he asked just to listen to her admitting it.

— "Maybe, I don't know. I don't know why I'm still here." — Pri commented.

— "I guess this means it's time to talk." — Nick mentioned.

— "I still have some minutes so yes; let's talk." — she agreed.

— "Priyanka, you know I would never hurt you on purpose. You are everything to me. I know that I should've ended things with Isabel the minute I remembered you and us. I just thought that you deserve better than me and I wasn't sure what to do. But Pri, my choice was and will always be you." — Nick expressed.

Pri didn't know if she wanted to smile or cry so she just stayed still.

— "Listen, I understand that you dated her without remembering me. I even understand why you hesitated at first. What I don't understand is the kiss." — she told him.

— "I didn't stop her because my mind was in other place. I was thinking about you every second of it. I know I should've stop her instead of zoning out, but know that I wasn't enjoying it. I was just picturing a moment like that with you." — he confessed and she realized what he meant.

— "Nick, I... I'm sorry." — Priyanka said.

— "You don't have to be; it's alright." — he mentioned while she looked at her watch.

— "I have to go now." — she informed him walking away.

— "Wait, Pri, just one second. Listen, I love you okay? You are the one I love and I'm convinced you are the one for me. Please, what do I gotta say for you to forgive me? Come on, I need you in my life." — Nick expressed with his heart in his hand, almost begging her to forgive him.

— "I... I have to go." — Priyanka responded walking away and entering the airport.

Even if her friends didn't understand what they were saying, they got that.

— "No hug or kiss? Does that mean they officially broke up?" — Lindsey asked concerned.

— "This can't be the end. It can't be!" — Emma added.

Nick turned to his friends who were feeling pretty bad for him.

— "I tried everything. I don't know what else to do." — he told them.

— "Don't worry, mate. I'm sure she'll noticed and will forgive you soon." — Tom tried to cheer him up.

— "And faster than you thought." — Haz said pointing to their opposite direction.