Chapter 14: Opportunities

— "Thank you for meeting with us. We will be seeing you tomorrow." — Justin acknowledged to finish the reunion.

— "That's correct. It was a pleasure meeting you." — Priyanka responded.

The four of them stood up and shook hands. Then the two friends walked back to the limo.

— "Are we dreaming or did that really happen? Did we actually just have brunch with Justin and Hailey?" — Olivia wondered still starstrucked.

— "I don't know, but I can finally breath again." — her bestie shared.

— "Where do you want to go, ladies?" — the kind chauffeur asked and Pri gave him a direction.

They arrived at a Starbucks, but didn't walk in.

— "Girl, I'm so full. Why are we here?" — Olivia questioned.

— "We're waiting for our ride." — Priyanka responded.

— "Didn't you just send away our chauffeur?" — Liv was lost and her friend just smiled.

— "It's here! Follow me." — Pri commanded after looking at her phone and walked to an SUV that stopped in the middle of the street.

— "Welcome to Los Angeles!" — Joe and Sophie greeted them when they hopped in.

— "Wait, what? Hey, guys! It's so great to see you!" — Olivia exclaimed surprised.

— "Did you tell him anything?" — Priyanka asked them.

— "Don't worry, Pri. I'm not ruining your surprise." — Joe affirmed.

— "What's happening? Where are we going?" —Olivia wondered.

— "I've been in contact with them so they could take us to surprise Nick." — Priyanka informed her.

— "Oh, that's so cool!" — Liv said.

The group talked on their way to Nick's house. Joe called him and he was ready to open the gate. When they arrived, the girls were amazed.

— "He has this house for himself?" — they both reacted at the same time.

— "Not if you want." — Joe told Pri and she grinned shaking her head.

He ringed doorthe bell while Priyanka and Olivia hid behind the wall.

— "Hey, bro! Hey, Sophie! Come in!" — Nick greeted them.

— "Before you close, we have a surprise for you outside." — Sophie commented and he was intrigued.

Nick walked some steps farther and the girls came out of their hiding spot.

— "Surprise!" — both exclaimed and he jumped before getting excited.

— "Oh my! How? What are you doing here?" — he asked, but Pri just hugged him tight.

— "I missed you so much." — she began.

— "I missed you too. It's been so long." — Nick continued before they let go.

— "I had some free time and this was my first idea." — Priyanka explained and he smiled.

— "Hey, Nick! Good to see you too." — Olivia mentioned.

— "I'm glad to have you here too, Liv." — he expressed hugging her. — "Welcome to both of you to my house. I'll give you the tour." — Nick added and all walked in.