Chapter 4: Let Me Explain!

— "I don't love Priyanka. I'm in love with someone else." — Nick confirmed.

Those words kept repeating, but fading away. Priyanka woke up with a jump and scared Harrison, who was on her side in the plane allowing her to rest her head on his shoulder.

— "Are you alright?" — Haz asked startled.

— "Yeah, just had a bad dream." — Pri answered.

— "There's still an hour left; I'm listening." — he said.

— "I know it will sound stupid, but Nick told his family that he didn't love me. He confessed being in love with someone else." — she explained.

— "That is not what I was expecting to hear. But Pri, you have to relax, okay? Nick remembers you again. He loves you again, so don't worry." — Harrison expressed and she smiled.

— "You're right; it was just a dream." — Pri commented.

— "Exactly! Besides, soon you'll see each other again and will be like that." — Haz told her pointing at Tom and Olivia.

Priyanka turned to see her best friends being an adorable couple. They were talking with their faces really close before Liv turned to see the TV again. Tom kissed her on the temple and grabbed her hand intertwining their fingers. Olivia smiled resting her head on his shoulder and he rested his head on hers. They were sharing the earphones to watch the movie together. Priyanka subtly took a picture of the moment before turning around again.

— "They are so perfect." — she mentioned looking at the picture.

— "And you and Nick are too." — Haz responded causing her to smile.

They continued watching the movie that was playing without knowing what the future held for them.

Back in Berlin, the Jonas Brothers had a band meeting at a restaurant.

— "You know Nick, we won't continue the tour in almost two weeks. You could've go to London." — Joe pointed out taking a sip from his drink.

— "Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't." — Kevin added.

— "I would've loved to, but I have some thinking to do and things to fix." — Nick expressed.

— "Like what?" — Joe wondered.

— "Well, making sure I'm ready to perform, that I know the lyrics, the fact I'm technically dating two girls at the same time-" — Nick started telling, but got interrupted.

— "Wait, what? What was the last one again?" — his brothers almost yelled.

— "What?" — Nick pretend to not know.

— "What do you mean with dating two girls?" — Kevin asked as confused as Joe.

— "So when I still didn't remember Priyanka apparently I was flirting with many girls. And I met this really pretty, fun and kind girl and we went out twice. Then I finally remembered that Priyanka was my girlfriend so I told her I couldn't go to our third date. And that's it." — he explained.

His brothers just looked at him with the minds empty.

— "So now you're gonna tell this girl you won't see her again, right?" — Joe wondered, but Nick's face reflected that it wasn't his plan.