IGNORED -PART.2 -

In all my fic from now on ill use Katsuki and Izuku's first names and the rest of the characters there last names - cause they do be the main characters- 

Izuku dragged Katsuki up into his dorm room and slammed the door with a huff "Whats up Deku?" Katsuki questions "nothing just that stupid fucking Todoroki and that stupid fucking class" he half yells rubbing his temples "What do you mean?" Katsuki asks again "They were trying to set you and Todoroki up"........

"WHAT?!?!" Katsuki yells

"Yeah, like how could they you are obviously my boyfriend and after, what?, half a year off ignoring me for no reason what so ever they decided that they know you better than ma and then they go and decide who you like and now they just think they can be friends with you like-"

"IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Katsuki snaps Izuku out of his mumbling trance "oh sorry" izuku apologises and engulfs Katsuki in a hug with he gets repaid back with, "Deku what do you mean they were ignoring you?" Katsuki questions...they have now came out off the hug and katsuki is facing him on his lap "oh well I couldn't come to the park with them at the begging of summer because I was helping out my mum, I said I would be able to hang out with them the next time and they just didn't ever talk to me for the rest of summer"  

'oh no' katsuki thought 'thats because of me' he started hyperventilating 'I am the reason Deku's friends left him' 'I am the reason why he had to hang out with VILLAINS!' 

Izuku saw that Katsuki was having a hard time "hey hey Kacchan hey calm down, I'm here everything is alright breath with me" Katsuki followed Izuku's breathing until they were evened out "whats up? Izuku asked, at that question katsuki started bawling "I- its my fault *hiccup* that you had to *sniff* h- hang to with the villains because *sniff* I was at the park an- *hiccup* and became friends with them *sniff" 

"Thats wrong Kacchan, you know the 'villains' have always been my fiends, and you can be friends to whomever you want ok?" "Ok..." "Alrighty lets go back downstairs and...officially tell them I guess" Izuku suggested Katsuki nodded and giggled in return wiping his stray tears on the hoodie he was wearing.

The two went down stairs and were greeted with 17 eyes on them both "Hey katsuki what was that about" Todoroki asked "umm..who said you could use my first name" Katsuki questioned a little bit creeped out "Well you let this green haired stranger call you 'Kacchan', I should be able to call my future husband his real name" Todoroki said slightly edging more towards Katsuki and Katsuki went closer to his BOYFRIEND "I-i already have a b- boyfriend" Todoroki scoffed at that "yeah well he doesn't know you like I know you Katsuki, we spent all of summer together"

"P-please stop calling me Katsuki and I spent 50% of summer with THE CLASS and the rest with Deku" Katsuki said "It doesn't matter Katsuki~ ill make you mine" Suddenly Todoroki slams his lips into Katsuki's and starts forcing himself on to him, his hand traveling to places that an innocent young teen shouldn't have being touched, suddenly he was pushed to the ground by a green haired saviour "BACK OF TODOROKI" Izuku yelled anger apparent in his words "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BROCCOLI FACE NERD" Todoroki yelled back... And then izuku started to back todoroki into a wall saying...

"LISTEN HERE YOU HALF AND HALF,  PEPPERMINT DADDY ISSUES FAMILY HATING MONOTONED BURNT LITTLE FUCK, KACCHAN IS MY BOYFRIEND NOT YOUR SO FUCK OFF AND GO MOPE AROUND AND WAIT FOR YOUR FAMILY TO GET BACK TOGETHER BEFORE YOU TRY TO STEAL SOMEONE ELSES BOYFRIEND"

Everyone was left in shock and then suddenly...

"Yeah fuck off Todoroki" Someone yelled, everyone started to get angry at Todoroki to the point that Mr Aizawa and All Might had to go and take him to talk to the Principle and what they are going to do after he ASSAULTED Katsuki

Todoroki was sent to prison

Katsuki and Izuku lived happily ever after and adopted 2 kids into there adult life, Izuku was no.1 hero and Katsuki owned a small Library Cafe right round the corner from Izuku's Agency.

And most importantly

Izuku was no longer ignored.

You asked for part 2 so here ya are :)

- Mads :)