Ji eun just snuggled her head onto Bin's chest and he continuously soothed her back and swayed her whilst still holding onto my hand.

After we checked in, we immediately went into the private lounge where there was no more media reporters. We stayed in the lounge to freshen up and relaxed for a bit. Fortunately, Ji eun was feeling much better after having napped for a while. She was all smiles and her usual self again, thank god.

As we boarded the plan, we settled into our business class seats and waited for departure.

A 9 hour flight to Maldives awaited us.

Due the air pressure difference, I had to breastfeed Ji eun during the take off and also the landing so she wouldn't have blocked ears. We are trying to slowly ease her off breastfeeding but today was an exception. She immediately latched on and drank heartily. Bin did his best to help by covering us up with a baby cloth and adjusted the seat to make me more comfortable.

The 9 hour flight was pretty smooth considering that this is Ji eun's first time travelling internationally, she's been on planes but only for domestic travel to Daegu and Jeju.
I laid her down on the makeshift bed that our seat turns into and she slept almost the whole way to Maldives, waking up only to play for a short while, eat and cuddle in our arms. We also took turns to carry Ji eun as she prefers to be held and in our embrace when she's in places that are unfamiliar to her. Nevertheless, that wasn't much of a problem as we both love to carry and snuggle with her.

For some reason that day, Ji eun was extra clingy than usual so we cuddled her and gave her all of our attention. Even when she was sleeping, she wrapped her chunky hand around our finger and buried her head into our chests.

"Ji eun-ah, you can't be this clingy to your future boyfriend, only to eomma and appa okay?" I teased

Bin shot a glare at me, "What boyfriend are you talking about. She's only 9 months old." He said, pouting and holding Ji eun closer to his chest."

"Yah.. Ji eun you better not bring your future  boyfriends home. Appa is going to scare all of them away." I sighed jokingly

"Of course, my princess only deserves the best." I could only jokingly roll my eyes at his overprotective appa mode.

Two hours later, it was time for the in-flight meal, we placed her in between us and fed her some bread that she absolutely loved.

After the meal, she immediately retreated back to her appa's arms.

I turned over to Bin to see Ji eun comfortably snuggled in her appa's arms and the both of them fast asleep. I couldn't resist and snapped a picture of this beautiful sight that I want to cherish forever.

9 hours flew by quickly and we landed in Maldives. After alighting the plane, we changed into our summer clothes and it was time to enjoy the sunshine in Maldives.

We checked into our 5 star resort that was absolutely stunning. Each "room" was a mini modern hut that was above the water. It was breathtaking. Each hut was nicely spaced apart and there was even a private pool for us. It was the most private and beautiful place we have stayed in Maldives thus far.

After we arrived at the resort, we took a short nap and then went out to the restaurant in the resort to have dinner. It was private and very peaceful. We ate dinner with a magnificent view of the Maldives sunset. Nobody recognised us, we were just like any other ordinary family.

"Ji eun, open your mouth. Ahh" Bin said tenderly as he fed a small piece of a french fry to Ji eun.

Ji eun loved it so much, she started to bounce and clap in her baby high chair.

" Aaappa!" She called out to get Bin's attention so that he will feed her another fry.

We chuckled at our silly girl's antics, "You want more Ji eun? Ok appa will give you some" Bin said as he cut up some more french fry into small tiny pieces.

He placed the french fries and some small pieces of lobster plus her favourite broccoli. She ate every single thing on her bowl, watching her eat so well makes us so happy as well.

"It's that yummy, baby?" I asked in a high pitched tone

Ji eun looked at me and clapped her hands, trying to show her satisfaction and excitement.

Once again, our table will was filled with laughter because of our little Ji eun .

We devoured the ribeye steak and the lobster  quickly before we took a stroll back to our room.

"Love, I'm so happy" I said as I looked to Bin with Ji eun in his arms.

"Me too. It's crazy how the last time we were here, we were still dating and our little princess wasn't born yet."

The last time Bin and Yejin was in Maldives was with their friends for a short vacation, it was fun but definitely not romantic.

FLASHBACK TO FIRST MALDIVES TRIP

"Binnie, when do you think is the next time we will come here?" I said as I looked out to the beautiful horizon, unhappy that we were leaving in tomorrow morning.

"We should come here for our honeymoon or maybe a vacation with our first born in a couple of years?" Bin lovingly replied as he intertwined our fingers together.

"That would be a dream come true, I can't wait for that day." I replied as I gazed into his eyes.

That was probably the first time we talked about children in our relationship, a conversation that will forever will etched in my heart.

Fast forward 3 years, we really are here with our first born, happily married and still so deeply in love.

I unknowingly smiled at that memory of that conversation that took place in this island.

"Our little precious princess. What was life without you, I don't even want to recall." I said as I took Ji eun from Bin and brought her close to my chest, inhaling her heavenly baby scent.

The 3 of us stayed in bed after washing up and getting ready for bed. We watched movies, we cuddled and talked about everything under the stars. Looking up from our bed, we clicked a button on a remote and it turned our ceiling into a glass that revealed a sky full of stars.

Although there was a baby crib already provided for Ji eun, she refused to sleep in it and only wanted to be on the bed with us. She was probably scared to sleep alone. So, the three of us snuggled in bed with Ji eun in the middle. Eventually, we fell asleep as we gazed at the stars.

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i got inspiration to write this chapter after rewatching the airport clip of Yejin and Hyun Bin at incheon airport flying off to Mongolia to shot CLOY. also, i just really miss travelling lol. wherever you guys are in the world, i hope all of you are doing well and keeping safe.

see you in the next chapter x