"Akira!" Erza snaps, gaining the blonde's attention. She pauses and slowly turns her head to see us standing in the room. Her eyes immediately light up when they see me, and a big smile stretches across her lips.

"Roguey!!" Akira breaks out of Nanami's and Juvia's grasps and dashed over to me. She wraps her arms around my neck as she snuggles her face against my shoulder.

"Rogue," Erza says in a dangerously low voice as she turns toward me, an angry expression on her face. She requips a sword and points it threateningly at me. "Don't you dare—!"

Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Happy quiver in fear at the redhead's expression. Heck, even I was a little afraid of her right now!

I put one arm around Akira's back and the other under her knees, picking her up bridal style. I spin on my heels and race out of the infirmary, my mate in my arms.

Akira's P. O. V:

I was grateful that Rogue had come back to save me from the confines of the infirmary! As he races out of the infirmary to get away from the Requip Magic user, I look back over his shoulder to see Erza seething with anger as she glares death daggers after us, sword gripped in her trembling hand that has a red tick mark on the back.

Natsu, Gray, Happy and Lucy shrink back as they tremble with fear, their eyes wide. Rogue and I race out of the guild and after he makes a few turns, we turn onto the street that leads to my house. We probably look like some married couple right now.

Rogue slows to a walk as we near my house and we stop outside it. Rogue smiles down at me as he gently sets me on my feet. "Thank you for saving me, Rogue-kun," I say, giving him a sweet kiss on his lips.

"You're welcome. But do you mind telling me what that was about? Why were you trying to escape from the infirmary?" Rogue questions me.

I let out a sigh as I reply, "After I'd given my report to the Master, he'd sent me to the infirmary so that I could rest better. I hate infirmaries and hospitals. This isn't the first time I'd tried to escape, you know."

"Why do you hate them so much?" Rogue asks.

"Because of... Kaminari. I know they're my friends and they wouldn't hurt me, but I guess the infirmary just reminds me of when Kaminari would torture me and make me heal myself straight after... I can't stand being in there for longer than two seconds, maybe even less than that."

"I understand, Angel," Rogue says softly. "I was so worried about you, so Sting let me visit. I'm glad you're doing okay."

"You were worried about me?" Rogue nods. I smile appreciatively at him. "Awe, thank you, Rogue-kun. But, really, you don't need to worry about me. I am a Wizard Saint and an S-class wizard after all."

Rogue grips my waist and tugs me closer to him as he says sternly, a frown on his face, "Well, unfortunately, I can't not worry about you. You're my mate, and it's my job to worry about you. I couldn't bear it if anything were to happen to you, Angel."

"I really appreciate you worrying about me, Rogue-kun," I respond, placing my hand on the right side of his face, my thumb gently brushing his black bangs. I lean in and place my slender lips on his. I deepen the kiss a bit more as Rogue returns it.

We pull back and I smile up at my mate. I have to tilt my head so I could meet his gaze as he's a head taller than I am.

Rogue says, "I told Sting about your past with Dark Star the other day. I hope you don't mind."

I feel slightly surprised but I shake my head as I reply, "I don't mind. I would've told him the next time I saw him."

"He says he'll do whatever he can to help defeat Dark Star when they make their move," Says Rogue.