Anita:(crying) Please bring back the happiness of this house Krishna ji, Please!

.
.
.

Mumbai-

Mansion Love-

Everyone were sitting in the living area. Fab Five were back from college an hour ago and now were sitting in the living area with everyone else. Manik was laying on the couch with his head in his mother's lap and she was caressing his hairs lovingly. They all were talking randomly.

Mrunal: Hey! It's Janmashtami (God Krishna's birthday) naa, god! Time passed so soon, no?

Nyo:(chuckled) That's true though! Well we have to do lots of preparations, then!

Manik:(exclaiy) Woho! Janmashtami! Maa, Dadi This year too we will celebrate janmashtami like everytime naa?

Damini: Haa Ofcourse meri Rasmalai! Nyonika, beta call all the relatives tomorrow only, hmm? Otherwise at end moment, someone or other is left out!

Nyonika nodded her head with a smile.

Manish: I'll call my best friend by myself!

Yash: No! I'll call them myself.

Manish: Dad!! You ca yours, I'll call mine, naa!

Damini:(sighing) You both let it be, Nyo beta you call Everyone only, otherwise like last time they both will forgot to call and then will blame each other.

Everyone chuckled while both men made bad faces.

Navya:(excitedly) Waise, It's Janmashtami guys, what about the shopping?

Boys rolled their eyes while Mukti and Mrunal beamed with excitement.

Mukti: Arre!! That's the first thing and most important, too!

Nyo: Haa shopping, Maa We will go to the market tomorrow haa!

Abhi:(acting smartly) Haa so You girls go na for shopping tomorrow with Nyo maa and dadi!

Mukti:(sarcastically smiling) Haha! Don't act over smart, got that? You guys are coming with us!

Navya: Exactly..

Mrunal: And Mr. Arijit Malhotra, tomorrow I don't want your any excuses, samjhe? You aren't going to office and if you went na, then no need of stepping in My Room for a week!

Arijit opened his mouth in an 'O' shape making other chuckle.

Arijit:(joining hands) As you say Devi. I'll Not Go to office. Happy?

Mrunal:(grinned) Very!!

All smiled seeing them when Nyo bent to whisper in Manik's ears.

Nyo: Aap Chalenge Janab?

(Will you come Mister?)

Manik:(opening one eye) Ofcourse!

Nyo chuckled and patted his head after pinching his cheeks.

Nyo: My Rasgulla!!

He smiled and kissed her hand.

Manik: My Chashni!!

Nyo chuckled at her silly kid and ruffled his hairs and soon Everyone drifted to sleep to welcome a new day!!

Next day at Phoenix Mall-

The Malhotra clan except Manish and Yash along with Fab four came in the mall for the Janmashtami shopping. Right now the scene was like, Nyo and Damini were in Jewellery section to buy some jewellery, while the girls were dragging their respective husband slash boyfriend with them making Manik chuckle and pout at the same time as he doesn't have anyone who would drag him!Anyway, he chose to be dragged by His two sweeties that is Damini and Nyo. All were busy in shopping. And about jalf an hour later Manik got call from Cabir who was asking him to come in the food court as now Navya, Mukti and Mrunal gave some rest to their partners and started helping each other. So Manik informing Nyo and Damini moved out of the shop to got to second floor where food court was, as he was on 4th floor.