30: Losing Focus

🎶When love takes over...yea-yeah🎶

Chapter 30: Where's my hair Gel?

(NIALLS POV)

The date was amazing. We had gone roller skating at this old roller skating rink Zayn had showed me when we were around this area on our other tour. I had fallen for Rocky even more, if that's even possible. She was perfect-her every move had my heart beating faster. How she was so clumsy in roller blades, so I had to hold her waist.

Not that I minded of course ;)

and how she but her lip whenever she was confused or thinking. I found that unbelievingly cute. The day's problem had almost slipped my mind. Almost.

"Rocky? Can I ask you a quick question?" I asked at the end of our date. I had brought her out to a little milkshake place and we were drinking out milkshakes slowly. She nodded her head, her bright green eyes gazing into mine. God, she's beautiful. FOCUS. Ok.

"Are you really doing that music video for Justin?" I asked her quietly.

"Yeah." She hesitated, before continuing.

"Justin-he told me I was the only one for the job and stuff, and basically, if I didn't do it, he'd fire me." She concluded. I gasped-the nerve! Justin sure was being a prick. In my head, I formed a plan. A plan so that Justin couldn't get Rocky. A plan that would ensure that I was the only one who truly loved her.

"Rocky, I have a serious question." I muttered, my hands growing sweaty.

"Um, ok." She smiled.

"So, I know it's only been a few weeks, but I've really fallen hard for you. I'm sorry if this is too straightforward or something, but I need to know. Will you go steady with me? Be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously.