23. Addicting Games....And Regrets.

🎶There goes the fighter....🎶

Chapter 23: Where's My Hair Gel?

(ROCKYS POV)

"And shoot's done. Thanks guys!" The director nodded, signaling the cameras to be shut off.

"THANK GOD." I moaned. I had literally just sat there for the whole day. Since I'm a stylist, all I did was the boys hair, makeup and clothes and just send them off. I was only busy for like an hour. My phone was nearly out of battery too, because I used it all up playing Fruit Ninja and Skyburger. Those games are freaking addicting.

"Ok, I take that back guys. Sorry. Justin, your done. One Direction, you 5 need to take a group photo. Almost forgot." Justin walked off set and to my surprise, headed straight towards me.

"Rocky? Rocky...I need to ask you something." Justin said, biting his lip. Was he, like, nervous or something?

"Kay..." I nodded.

"I kind of like you...as more than a friend. Would you go on a date with me tonight?" He asked. I stood, frozen in absolute shock. What?

"Umm..." Words wouldn't come out of my mouth. I had something-not sure what, but it's something-going on with Niall. And besides, I really only think of JB as a friend. I'd never denied someone b4...how do you do it?

"Umm, I'm really sorry Justin, but I don't think of you that way..." I muttered. His face fell, but he nodded quickly.

"Er, ok. Friends?" He said, as if the words pained him.

"Friends." I agreed. Niall was looking over at this conversation from afar, a worried look on his face. As Justin left, I waved to Niall. That seemed to loosen his mood. I'd never turned someone down before...why was I feeling so regretful?