Why mom?

It was time for rebecca to find out what her mother was up to after the basketball insadeant one day she decided to follow her mom to wherever she was going and she goes every day but she did go to school then she had to follow her mom on Saturday and that's what she did and first her mom went to lunch then work? She worked as a coach and enjoyed it! How come my mom can be a coach for a basketball team but i cant play on basketball team it just doesn't make any since and shes wearing dirty close. I cant believe my own two eyes right now! How could she! This is not fair I should go up there and have a talk with her. No! I can not I just she let out a sigh...I have to talk to her at dinner. Later at dinner... She did not even speech a word at the dinner table her mother asked her how school was and she just sat there and didn't take a bite. All she did is think of how her mother could do this. So Becca shirt for Rebecca went upstairs into her room and sat there and watched TV until she fell asleep but all she could do was think about what her mother did she still can't believe it the next morning her mother made her lunch and right after her mother left in a rush Rebecca asked why are you in such a hurry mother. And her mom ran out the door. But she forgot her bag so Rebecca looked inside install her mother's coach clothes and daughters of water about 20 and a notes in the bag. It says dear coach ring ring is her last name I am so happy to be one of your basketball students and I look forward to you being my coach for the next 10 years and I love how you are the best coach in the world by Lisa.

Wow! Becca said I can not just leave this here but as soon as becca tried to get her mom's bag to her the school bus came so she put the bag down and left. At school she made a new best friend and her name is Lisa. Becca didn't realize but she thinks it's the lisa from the team. Becca went up to her and said do you play basketball yes replied lisa. Why? Becca stopped and said who is your coach miss ring she answered. Because I am the coaches daughter but she didn't let me play basketball one time I asked her if I could join the team and she said no she's been hiding the secret from me and I just found out the other day. Well that's horrible said Lisa have you said anything to her since then. No one time I tried a dinner but I just couldn't don't know why but. But what said Lisa I don't want to ruin anything for her. Well why didn't your mother let you play basketball? Well it's because we've kind of lived in a palace and we're like really rich and like really fancy I guess but I don't really like it. And at my old school I had to wear makeup every day and only wear dresses I wasn't even allowed to wear jeans so I went to the mall one day and bought some jeans and a regular t-shirt and wore that instead. Wow.

Lisa said can't believe that she made you wear dresses yep said Becca well she does still do that and I kind of wipe off my makeup every single day. This is crazy and she goes to the basketball team why wouldn't she let you. That's what I'm trying to figure out. So can I help you then send Lisa? Sure if you like replied Becca so now the two girls were on a mission to figure out why Becca's mom wouldn't let her play in the basketball team for two whole days Lisa didn't play on the basketball team and told her mom that  she was on a mission. And her mom was fine with it so for two days the girl searched and searched and found clues but nothing added up they still wondered why. And Rebecca told Lisa the rest of the stories about how her mom made her wear makeup and what happened there so now Lisa sometimes when Becca forgets to bring t-shirts and jeans she packs some of her own for her. And Rebecca really appreciates that. One day the two girls went up to Rebecca's mom and Rebecca said Mom I know your secret and I have for months. Oh no reply Becca's mom.

You know that I go to the gym everyday! No said Rebecca your other secrets. What other secret I've told you everything? Oh yeah well then who is this? Oh that's Lisa from my basketball team! Oh no I just told my secret did and I! Yep replied Lisa and Rebecca. But Mom why did you hide it from me for so long I don't understand even though I asked to be on the team you went ahead and been on the team when I wasn't allowed why mom why ?!?!

I just didn't want to ruin our family's traditions. Mom you could have just said something I don't get it tell us the real reason. Well the real reason is I really didn't want to be royal family like this I really wanted to be a normal family that didn't act like we were rich and had a normal sized house not a mansion I just. Okay I might want to sit down for this my mom always told me to follow her rules and I always listen to my mom so I did and her rules were to be rich don't be ashamed. So I did until about a year ago. A year ago interrupted Rebecca!!! I know I know replied her mom. But I didn't want to be like this family anymore I didn't want to be like the rest of you so I told you no cuz I wanted to be different. But Mom I just wanted to play basketball like a normal kid. I know I'm sorry you can be on the basketball team now.

Really really I can! I'm just so excited right now I can't even believe this Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa can you believe this I'm on the basketball team yay!!!! I really really am Mom I'm so happy have you told Dad you were the basketball coach. Yeah he knew and he agreed to keep it a secret from you but you want to call him and tell him I told you we can do that at dinner period and since Lisa never came over for dinner before can she come over now. Yeah I didn't know you two were friends. All right well it's settled then my house of dinner tonight Lisa by the clock okay I'll tell my mom. This is an amazing day best day of my life. I can't believe this yes Mom yes

Next day Lisa and Rebecca made cards and decorations for their moms some of them saying number one mom some of them saying you're the best some of them I'm saying I heart you and they did this every day and they realized they didn't have it for their dads so they did the same for their fathers. And everybody lives in peace and harmony so now let's check out the next part of the story and what amazing twist happened next.