Just the beginning

There was a girl who lived in a mansion sense she was born her parents were very rich,fancy and proper. Rebecca was her name and they loved her more then anything,her parents always acted like they were the most proper people in the world and that they hade manners 24/7. They made sure there little girl dud the same but,she didn't want to she wanted to be a tomboy and dress how she wanted and do what she wanted to do. She didn't want to be "proper" and put makeup on everyday and from what you heard she hated it.

    "Finally the first day of school is here and now i will make new friends and have a great time and unlike all other people who are rich im not going to brag because, I don't even want this!I just want to be free and live my own life but no i have to dress up and the worst part putting makeup on blah I can hardly say it". Thought Rebecca to herself. Rebecca was heading to the car with her mom, and something rather strange happened her mom forgot to tell Rebecca to never forget to always have manners and be nice and loyal and always were makeup.

After she got out the car from her way to school she stood in front of the car and stared at her mother, but she stared like she was waiting for her mom to tell her something. And for some reason her mom didn't say a word and drove off like there was nothing but the wind there in front of her. Rebecca was confused why HER mother wasn't using manners and she still stood there and wondered. She wondered why her mother left and why she was being rude but most of all what was going on. Finally she started to walk tword the school.

      After a while she forgot about that and at her first class she was ready to go in and rule the school! After awhile meaning like 2 months she got her report card she was so exited, her mom finally got home and it was time! Time to open her report card and rebecca new she had good grades she just hade a feeling, you now. Her mother was looking at the report cards she seemed confused or,or mad? Rebecca asked What? Her mom replied... Look she said.

        What is it i don't see anything i don't understand why your upset? Said rebecca. Her mother pointed here she said look her mom shook her head. Rebecca failed english! She was sad and asked her mom. Mom? Are you mad? No im just very disappointed in you i thought i thought you this stuff! Yelled her mother i cant believe you failed english she said, then slowly walked away. Rebecca just sat there and wondered once again what is going on its just a C.

The next day her mom told her right before she went off to school shes grounded, for 7 days and that meant she cant attend in school. Nooo mom please no all my friends are there and i love school. Her mom stared at her til the bus left and said go to your room i mean a see rebecca a c.

Rebecca just didn't understand why she got in trouble.

Thank you for reading this book i will have a new chapter soon and you'll find out what rebecca does when shes grounded and if she gets in to any more trouble and as well as why her mom is acting this way but we will get to that part later on!