Part 6 ~

Y/n- "Chris get up!"

I jumped on his bed and shook his shoulder gently.

C- "yes I'm up. What's wrong?"

He grumbled.

Y/n- "we have to go shopping"
C- "what for?"
Y/n- "that hurricane is moving over LA and we have to go get food and stuff"

He lifted his head up with a sudden realisation.

C- "wait that means you're staying longer too right?"
Y/n- "yes. All flights have been delayed until further notice"
C- "yay. Let's go"

Chris jumper out of his bed and through on a shirt. I left the room so he could get changed. Once he came downstairs, we walked to the garage and got in his car. Once we'd got to the shops, we had to get out and run inside. The rain was still only light but the wind kept getting stronger. I swear I was almost blown over. When we were inside we grabbed a shopping trolley and walked around. Filling the cart up to its brim.

C- "do you think this will be enough?"
Y/n- "hopefully. I don't wanna have to start eating less"

Chris looked at me horrified.

C- "but we love food"

He gave me puppy dog eyes.

Y/n- "I know. I know. Now come on. Let's get these groceries home before we can't even get back home"

We both had to hold onto the trolley as we made our way back to the car. The rain was starting to fall a little heavier whilst the wind remained at a steady but still strong pace. We managed to get all the groceries in the car in one piece.

C- "I'll take the trolley back. You can get in the car"
Y/n- "okay"

I wasn't going to argue with that. I got in the driver's seat and started the car. Turning on the heater instantly. I saw Chris come running back to the car.

C- "so you're driving us home?"
Y/n- "let's face it. I'm a better driver than you are"
C- "oh sure you are"

We drove home. I drove carefully the whole way. Since there was alot of stuff being blown around and the roads were all wet. Once we got home we parked in the garage and got ready to get the groceries out of the back. I heard someone come running down the stairs and turned around to see Bryan running full speed at me. He ran at me with his arms wide open.

Y/n- "Bryan no, I'm all wet!"
B- "I don't care"

He said as he wrapped his arms around me. Bare hugging me and almost knocking us over. I was still dripping from being rained on at the shops. We stood there for a moment before Chris walked back downstairs.

C- "can you help us Bryan? Instead of taking my shopping buddy off task"
B- "I guess so"

Bryan helped take the last bags upstairs and Mel came downstairs to help us unpack.