Part 2 ~

Last night I just hung out with the boys. Heidi and Zach returned home and were both excited to see me, as I was them. The boys went live and I sat with Tristans live the entire time. When the boys rotated I talked to each one of them. I got to know Darius better too. It's now Saturday morning. It's 10am and none of the boys are up yet. I had breakfast with Heidi since she was up early too. Now I'm going to wake up all of the boys. One at a time. First I went to Tristan's room.

Y/n- "GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I yelled as I jumped on his bed, landing beside him. He groaned.

Tr- "morning. Oh and happy birthday"
Y/n- "good you know what day it is. Up up up. It's 10am. I'm not wasting my birthday waiting for y'all to wake up"
Tr- "okay okay I'm getting up"
Y/n- "good. I'm going to wake the rest of the boys up. Also I need to borrow your air horn. Thanksss"

I grabbed the air horn off Tristan's desk and walked into the hallway.

Y/n- "RISE AND SHINE BOYS!!!!!!"

I blew the air horn and made so much noise. Tyler stumbled out of his bedroom and Dayne yelled at me. I went to Chris's room.

Y/n- "Chris?"
C- "I'm awake, I swear"
Y/n- "good"

I then went to Bryan's room and some how he was still sleeping. I went and sat on his king sized bed beside him. I ran my hand through his hair gently and spoke in a soft tone.

Y/n- "Bryan....wakey wakey. It's a special day today"

He just groaned at me.

Y/n- "the head scratches will stop if you don't wake up"
B- "huh, what. I'm awake"
Y/n- "finally"
B- "happy birthday"
Y/n- "thank you. Now get up"

I jumped up and went downstairs. Chris was of course making food.

Y/n- "whatcha making?"
C- "pancakes"
Tr- "as I requested for my sister"
C- "just take all the credit"
Y/n- "thank you boys but Heidi and I already ate"
H- "sorry boys. Should've gotten up earlier"
Ty- "that's okay we still need to go shopping"
Y/n- "ooooo yay. Whose coming?"
B- "me definetly me"
Day- "I will"
Y/n- "alright. Let's go. I call shotgun!"

I ran to the front door. Dayne grabbed his keys so he could drive.

Y/n- "wait whys Dayne driving? He's the worst driver in the house"
Day- "hey!"
Ty- "she's not lying"
B- "I'll drive"

We went outside and got in Bryan's car. I hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth and played my music while we drove to the shops. Once we got their, we went in to do the grocery shopping. We grabbed a trolley and walked around and got a bunch of stuff. We payed for our groceries and went back home. When we got their, Dayne and Tyler took the groceries inside whilst Bryan wouldn't let me back in the house.

B- "come on. We're going for a hike"
Y/n- "why?"
B- "because we can"
Y/n- "fine"

We walked for like an hour. I heard Bryan's phone go off and he answered a text.

B- "alright. We can go home now"
Y/n- "can I at least get a lift down the hill?"
I gave him puppy dog eyes. He smiled and gestured for me to jump onto his back. Which I did and he piggy backed me down the hill and too the house. Bryan put me down and we walked inside, and I seen a big sign that said happy birthday y/n. Everyone was standing under the banner. There was a table of food and party hats.

Tr- "surprise!"

I hugged Tristan.

Y/n- "thanks guys. I'd hug you all but someone made me hike up the hill"
B- "this is why we went on that hike"
Y/n- "yes and that hike is now the reason I need to shower. So I'll be back to hug you all soon"

I went upstairs and had my shower. I came back down and hugged everyone and thanked them. We continued to hang out all day before the boys lives. Right now, we're playing spoons and they decided we'd play for a while whilst their lives are on. They set up their cameras. I was sitting in between Heidi and Bryan. Chris, Tyler and Dayne were on the other side while Tristan and Darius sat on the outside. Zach sat beside Heidi. It got down to the final 2. Me and Bryan. I started dealing the cards. As we played, I noticed Tyler looking at Bryan's cards and whisper something. I ignored it when I'd finally got enough cards to win. I picked up the spoon and yelled.

Y/n- "I win!!!"
B- "I never normally loose but since it's your birthday. I'll give you this one"
Z- "yous can go back to your lives whenever your ready"

They all went back to their lives and I went to the kitchen.

C- "oh my god, are you making food!!?"

I heard Chris yell. I turned to see him running into the kitchen with his phone in his hand.

Y/n- "yes. I was just making a sandwich"
C- "can I have one? Pleaseeeee"
Y/n- "sure"

I started making them. Chris sat his phone on the counter. I was just off to the side of the view. Once I'd made our sandwiches, we stood and talked to Chris's live. He answered a comment that mentioned us dating.

C- "guys. We're all just friends. She's here for her birthday. Y/n is Tristan's sister. If anything she's like a sister to all of us"

Bryan entered the kitchen without his live and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

B- "she is a sister to us"

Bryan hugged me from behind. Wrapping his arms around my shoulders. Chris joined in and hugged us both from the side.

Y/n- "it's a Williams thing"

We all laughed.

Tr- "y/n!"

I walked over to Tristan and Chris and Bryan returned back to their spots.

Tr- "you're sitting here and while we all rotate between lives. Each of us are gonna say something nice for your birthday. Like a hot seat"

He smiled.

Y/n- '"oh you don't have too"
Tr- "we want too"

He smiled and walked off. First up was Dayne.