1_Hotel Blue Moon

Start from the beginning

Fragments from the moon tree roams around him seeding its roots deep into the ground

Fragments from the moon tree roams around him seeding its roots deep into the ground . In front of his flustered eyes the moon tree bonding itself with Moon Yong Saeng...the new owner to the guest house of the moon.

20 years later...
"So many years have past. Repenting for his sins has made him bitter and bitter with every passing day."

The deiti of fate chats with her sister the deiti of health as she grinds herbs listening to her.

"The moon, the moon tree is a symbol for his punishment. But each day he has made his repentance into luxury, a greed to live more."

. . . . . . . . .

"The moon, how beautiful and cruel can you be... like me."
Yong Saeng lifts up the curtains from the window of his bedroom. A grin over his face as he praises and criticizes the moon and himself.
"Ahh...Let's get some business done."
He sits on his office looking through files.
"Ms.Min,Next." He screams and a woman in her 30s enters and behind her an old man. Eyes covered in red viens, skin pale blue, shabby clothes covered in blood stains. Ms.Min bows to Yong and leaves the room, the old man takes the seat given to him.
"How can I help you, sir?"

With a bright smile Yong asks

With a bright smile Yong asks. The man from underneath his black shirt brings out and puts the rope wrapped around his neck over the table that was used to kill him. Yong looks at him then grabs the rope with a grin, his eyes sparkling.
"Got it."

In midst of the crowded bar and dancing men and women a young man grabs their attention taking the microphone from the DJ

" Today's on me guys, Today's wine is from Jae Wang Soon. Let's have fun."
He shouts his way into the crowd. The music gets loud, under the red lighting people drinking, dancing around him. He drinks and dances with the women around them.
"Killer...killing your father and wasting his money must be fun."
A whisper of a heavy and husky voice of a man floats around him. Sweat covers his face as if he had seen a ghost, a tension covers his face.He puts the glass of wine beside the table near him, grabs onto his head. Thinking that the wine must have dozed him he heads to the washroom to come to his senses.
He throws and throws water on his face, the face of his father as he killed him flashes back to him from his memory. As he stands holding his waist and breath the lights begin to flicker continuously. The room lights up in a red light. Out of fear he looks ahead in the mirror...his dead father smiling back at him... he looks at him standing behind him through the reflection in the mirror ahead of him.
The smile changes to loud laughter. He closes his ears with both his hands.

Suddenly the laughing man infront of changes shape from his father into another man.

A blood soaked rope appears in Yong Saeng's hand from air

A blood soaked rope appears in Yong Saeng's hand from air. He wraps it around his neck strangelling him. He falls to the ground loosing his balance rolling around in pain.

As his screams began to grow and louder people from the club comes running to the washroom, the lights come back.
" That son of a bitch tried to kill me, with this rope..."
He touches his neck but finds the rope gone.He points at the man standing at the side of his feet infront of everyone.
" Wang Soon, I think you've drank too much. There is no one there."
Wang Soon begins to panic seeing that wide smile on that strange man's face. He begins shout at the man as he walks out. Out of the washroom by the drinks counter he grabs a glass of whiskey in his hand. A smile on his face as he takes a sip.

He walks out with the glass in his hand smiling as he could hear Wang Soon's screams from the washroom.

" That was fun. Why don't I get to do these things all the time?"