"James." I breathe out his name again and he finally parts away and I move my hand from his hair to his shoulder to pull him a little towards me.

He doesn't say a word as he kisses me, and I realise how he tastes of me. His hard member rubs against my thighs, the sensation in my stomach building up again as my fingers trace on his back down to his briefs, making him part away as he looks at me, arching an eyebrow.

"Lillian." He starts but I already know what he's going to say so I bring my one hand between us, palming him through thin cloth and he groans. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes. I need you." I plead, realising how pathetic I sound and he hastily nods as he kisses me briefly before pulling away. "What are you doing?"

He smiles a little. "I think we've already established that you're a terrible student who's very impatient."

A strong heat rises in my cheeks as I gape at him, "Maybe you're a terrible teacher."

"Well, you keep me distracted." He grins, his gorgeous face making my heart fill with warmth. He moves to pick his jeans from the floor and pulling out his wallet then a foil wrapper, making the realisation hit me.

He comes back to the bed and looks at me, his eyes roaming around my face for any look of doubt but he won't find any. I want this, I've wanted this for a while now but I haven't had the guts to be vocal about it. James and I have come very far in our relationship in past few months, from yelling at each other to understanding each other.

There is absolutely no one else I want more than I do this man. He sighs, his finger tracing my cheeks as he leans down to kiss me for a few seconds before parting away.

"Are you sure?" He asks again and I nod, my fingers coming to trace the skin under his eyes as I stare at him.

"Yes, absolutely. Are you?" I feel the need to ask because it's as much about him as it is about me.

"Yes! God, I've wanted you for so damn long now." He kisses me again, further pressing his lips down my jaw then again down to my breast and my skin comes alive under his tongue as he stares up at me, making me grow more impatient.

He pulls away a few seconds later to remove his briefs and tears the wrapper before pulling out the condom. I know we're both aware that I'm on the pill but double protection never hurt anyone. He looks at me again and I roll my eyes at his cautiousness, making him spank my thighs, a gasp leaving me which only adds onto his smirk.

"It's probably going to hurt, okay?" He says as he rolls down the rubber on his hard self.

His body comes above mine and he presses his lips on my neck, the heat in my body increasing before he kisses me and our tongues meet momentarily as he rubs himself on me, the lack of clothing making us both moan together. He pulls his lips apart as he continues to rub against me until I feel him meet the exact spot, making my breath hitch.

"You say the word, and I stop at once. Doesn't matter when, doesn't matter how long we've been at it. If you change your mind, we stop, okay?" He assures me and I nod, suddenly feeling so overwhelmed by his concern for me.

My emotions mix together with the heat in my body as I hold his face, pulling him closer to me to kiss him again as I feel him push a little, my lips parting from surprise at the sudden powerful pleasure that runs through me. His eyes stay open with mine as he pushes further and I finally feel the pain, my eyes closing from impact. His body goes rigid and I look up at him.

"Talk to me, please. Does it hurt?" He asks, and I nod.

"Yes, but I don't want you to stop."

His body relaxes a little as he pushes again, slowly and I feel every inch of him meeting my body as pain wrecks through me and I study his face, his eyes closed as he breathes his lips.